Chapter 6 Ending 1 - Unexpected Ending

I told Johnny from start to finish what has happened to me. "It must've been rough for you..." "Um... Not just me that had a rough. Remember? He punched you in the face?" He nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry, because of me this has happened to you, you getting hurt, your life being messed up and everything else...I'm really sorry..." I covered my face so he doesn't see me cry. He hugged me and patted me on the head to show that he understands how I'm feeling . "I don't even know what to do anymore...I'm sorry that you have to see me like this. I'll go home now so you don't have to see my pitiful face. I lost most of my friends just because I spent more times with you guys and I don't know what to do."

As i stood up and slowly walked away he also stood up with me but he grabbed me hand instead. "Did you forget? I said that whenever you are troubled I'll be hear to share the pain with you. Did you think I said that for show?" I looked into his eyes, he started to tear up and said. "Did you think i was just a good friend to you for nothing? I- I... I LIKE YOU. The minute I met you on that winter day. The day you transferred to our school, i fell in love with you at first sight. The day you got rejected, I wanted to jump out and punch that guy in the face. But as I walked out Peter already took my place. Did you know? It was me that should be your prince, you knight! But those guys took you away from me. All i could do was watch over you from afar. I was a coward, not a knight or a prince of your dreams, I failed to be what you have wanted, although my number one goal was: To make her smile and never cry. But I have failed to do so. I have seen you fall and cry many times and i wasn't able to do anything. It's not you that should be sorry... It should be me." He spun me around to face him then he pulled me towards himself. He then lifted my chin. He then pressed his lips against mine. It was a season to remember and particularly I met my winter prince...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~