Chapter 3- unLUCKY Birthday

I woke up like any other day, got dressed and went to school. While walking through the school gate I covered my mouth and yawned. After I opened my eyes i saw Peter and Michael standing right in front of me. "Good morning guys. What are you guys doin-" Before i could finish my sentence "MORNING!!" The both shouted, they were fighting over who gets to hold my bag. I was very confused but I think it's OK to trust them with my bag.... Wait trust THEM with my bag? What the hell am i thinking!! I was just about to stop them until. Rrrrippp. My bag ripped in half.... I tried to calm down and not beat the crap out of them. I walked over after i calmed myself, picked up my bag and books the nothing happened. Peter ran over and grabbed my books for me and Michael held my bag. When i walked into class everyone went silent and stared at us. I walked to my desk as they followed. I was tried not to show them that i was mad at them for the whole day. At lunch as i was sitting with my friends someone pulled me and blindfolded me. I tried to scream but the mysterious person covered my mouth. Whoever it is that person is taller and stronger than me. They dragged me into a building, by where they were directing each other knew i am in my classroom. When they took of the blindfold an amazing scene appeared right in front of my eye. My plain classroom was decorated with streamers and on the table was a mango cake with strawberry and chocolate decoration! I turned around and it was Peter and Michael smiling. My eyes teared up and I used my hands to cover my face. "You assholes! I hate you guys so much. You make my angry this morning and now you're making me cry!" They hugged me and said "Happy Birthday my princess." when i looked at them they were wearing prince costumes. I was speechless. "Shall we?" They held out their hands out to me and i placed both of my hands into theirs. They walked me to my desk and when i sat down the candles were lit brightly in front of me. "Make a wish and blow out the candles." I closed my eyes and made a wish, i then blew out the candles with a soft blow. We spent the whole lunch the eating the cake. They quickly changed as the bell rang. When the rest of the class returned they saw us three sitting together with a box of present and we finished all the cake. When i opened the box it was a cute little teddy bear with a heart and Peter and Michael said. "I will introduce our new friend : Mark."