Chapter 4 - Friendship?

In this story you are going to be with your friends at highpoint to watch a movie and then you will "accidentally" go on a date. Do you know who?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday morning i woke up and tried to find my black leggings and my white tank top. I'm going out with my friends today! Noting bad will happen right? Mum drove me to highpoint and i got worried on the way and when i get worried i start to bite my nails.

When I got there I got out of the car and waved to my mum as she leave. I slowly walked into highpoint. I saw my friends already there waiting for me which are: Christina, Rachel, Jessica and Mary. I ran up to them and we jumped right into a group hug. "Hey guys what do you wanna watch today?" Christina said as we were standing right outside of cinema. "Let's dip dip this." Mary suggested. What it landed on was...."Paranormal Activity 4" we were all quiet for a minute. "Umm guys? You wanna go grab some food and drinks before we go in?" We all nodded in agreement.

As we walked to buy whatever we want before the movie started, in the distance i saw Jordan and his friends, standing in front of "Fro-Yo" I tapped my friends desperately and said. "HEY GUYS!! Lets go this way instead!" Pointing at the opposite direction but then Christina pointed at Jordan and said. "HEY ITS JORDAN!!!" I tried to run away but Mary pulled my arm and said "good luck!" She pushed me toward Jordan and then Christina said. "Omg my mum just called and now we have to go..." They all nodded in agreement and then they left. "What kind of friends are they?" I thought to myself. We knew that they were lying to get us together. "Well seeya since they are leaving and you are with your friends so...." Then suddenly. "Oh no look at the time! looks like we have to go too!"
And they all ran to the nearest exit. We stood in silence for a few seconds "Well.... You wanna see a movie with me? My friends and i decided to watch it but they left..." "Sure why not." He looked totally fine until he found out that we were watching. We bought popcorn and drinks before we went in. During the whole movie he would drop the popcorn whenever there is a jump scare. He screamed like a girl when there are screams too (luckily there wasn't many people here). But the one thing he didn't realized was that he was holding my hand during the whole movie. After we left the movies we saw my friends with his friends. He the looked at me with a serious look while still holding my hand. "Will you give me a second chance? I realized that rejecting you was the biggest mistake of my life." I slowly slid my hand away from his...