Fittings

Originally Written: December 13 2015. Rewrite: October 13 2017.

An HiIiIi. In case you didn't know I put up a Doctor Who story as a tribute to Clara (*river voice* spoilers)! Please go check it out!

Astrid's POV

I hate wedding preparations. Don't get me wrong, I love Hiccup, but I hate all the fuss that has to happen. Today is my dress fitting day. Yippee. I walk to my Aunt Dagny's house. She is the best seamstress in Berk. I knock, and am immediately bombed by my twin cousins, Eydis and Oili. 

"Astrid! Are you gonna wear a pretty dress today?" They ask together. They're four and love dress up and everything I hated at their age. 

"Maybe. Do you want to help me with it?" I ask. Eydis begins jumping up and down, and Oili looks as if all her dreams have come true. 

"Yes!" They scream together. 

"Astrid, is that you?" My aunt asks as she comes out of the kitchen. I smile. 

"Hi Aunt Dagny." Time for sooo much fun. 

----------------

After two hours, we finally decided exactly how we wanted it to look and the beginning of the actual dress. The girls, of course thought it was perfect. Me, I would've preferred armor but that's Hiccups thing. After politely making up an excuse, I break away from my family and go fly Stormfly. As I soar over Berk my thoughts drift. I wonder what Hiccup will think of my crazy once he becomes a part of it officially. I land and walk into my house, getting ready to probably argue with my sister. 

An hey! Sorry it's been a while! I just finished Nutcracker a few hours ago and whew! I had a heck of a lot of drama with my friends this year (2017 Gen here, holy shit that year I spent most of my time off stage crying, and/or arguing with some """friends"""). Anyway I hope you like this chap! Also look at the picture I added and someone tell me whether it's real. I've heard different things on it. 

Peace!!!