Chapter 1. More

Dre

     Flash back....

     "With you Ky there's never a dull moment. I love you with every single bone and organ in me. I can't see myself without you, I will never picture myself without you. Cause all I want is you." I quickly wiped the falling tear and sniffled. I stood in front of Ky wearing an all white mermaid dress and she wore an all white suit. Our wedding day. Decked out in white and silver lace. Doves and all that. She made it all come together just like I wanted.

     "Dre, the time I've spent with you my life changed. I completely fell deep in love with you and I refuse to let go. You're the sunshine to my rainforest and I thank you for being my rock. I hope from this day forward you continue to complete me and make me the happiest studdie in the world." She replied tears falling freely from her eyes. I never thought this day would come. Never.

     "Um helloooooo!?!?" Ky called snapping me outta my thoughts. I sighed heavily and side eyed her. "What the hell you want?" I asked. She sat down next to me on the couch and my anger flashed before my eyes causing me to slap her off the sofa onto the floor.

     "You think shit all sweet?! Where the hell you been Ky?!" I snapped. My anger doing 100mph. She held her face and steadily got up placing her hands on my hips. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. I snatched outta her grip and tilted my head. "You're sorry for the 3rd Time this week Ky. Just stfu and get outta my face." Her head dropped and she backed up enough for me to hit her again.

     That hit brought the anger outta her cause she lifted me off my feet and pinned me to the wall. Her teeth clenched, nose flaring, she said, "Stop putting your fucking hands on me. I ain't your child. I apologized to your ass be grateful." Im starting to hate her. She's so stupid, unfaithful, and inconsiderate. She think she can just go out to clubs and not come home till the next day or next couple of days. The hell she take me for a whimp? Oh alright.

     "I can't do this man. You not about to keep hurting me. I took this ring from you in honors of being your WIFE but I'm bout ready to step down from my place and give you this ring back. Put me down you asshole." She did as told and I ran for our bedroom locking her out in the process.

     "Dre I'll kick this bitch down you better open it!" I heard her scream. I laughed under my breath and continued packing my bag. She started talking louder so I turned the tv on to the music station and turned it up as loud as it can go drowning her out. 'L.E.A.S.H' By Tink played causing me to sing loud with her.

Never needed me a leash
These niggas need me and that's that
To be a hunnid with the truth
These niggas hoe and I'm already knowin'
That ain't nothin' new
Just don't never get attached
They be right here running back
Better listen when I talk
Twenty fifteen
Niggas is niggas, you know how they are
Gotta keep my number two around
Let his mind wonder when you're gone
And if you let it ring for like a couple of times
He'll be thinkin' bout what got you occupied
This money, money, money, money, money
Put no nigga before your money
Money, money, money, money
And that's what had this nigga holdin' on
His ex bitch ain't really comin' strong
He see me rollin' round on my grown shit
I made it real clear that I owns it
Its no fair
Fair, fair, fair, fai
Bitch that nigga ain't goin' nowhere
Where, where, where, where

     That was the turn up part which made Ky scream louder. I ignored her antics and kept packing my bag. "Dre... bro if you packing a bag ima blow your fucking car up!!!!!!!" Ky called. I ignored her and sat down texting my best friend.

(Messages)
DreDre: Best friend I'm sick of Ky lien ass face. I'm leaving this house I swear.
Erin: You lien you ain't leaving.
DreDre: Yes the hell I am Erin! Sheesh come get me before I have to beat the hooha outta Ky.
Erin: Y'all buggin. Ly rubbing my feet. But I'm coming!
DreDre: Yaaay hurry!

     After I finished packing my bag I grabbed everything I needed and opened the bedroom window. I climbed out with all my things and smiled. Clean getaway.

     But Ky was smart enough to know that I'd go out the window. "Get back in the house or ima take off all my clothes and lay in the road!!!!" Ky screamed. I'm guessing she noticed my bag.

     "Thats you! My bae gone see you naked!" I teased. She got even more mad and started taking off her clothes. Her head getting stuck and all. I laughed cause she's an ass crack.

     When she was in the middle of taking her boxers off I snatched her by her hair and pulled her into the house. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I ranted slamming her against the wall. "You got me this way. You shouldn't have treated me like a baby"she whined.

     "Bae dont leave me! Im sorry. I cant sleep without you!!!" She whined once more. "But its fine for me to sleep without you? Get your shit together Ky." With that being said I let her go and stormed outta the house to Erin's awaiting car. Ky ran after me but it was a little too late. Im sick of her bullshit.