~Chapter 3~

It was time for the gathering. Deadsky padded next to Blazinglove. He purred, looking at her, right into her deep green eyes. 

"Wha-at?" she laughed, looking back at him.

"You're just so.... beautiful..." he said, daydreaming. Blazinglove's pelt grew hot. 

"Th-Thank you... Deadsky.." Blazinglove coughed. "We need to stop being so.. love-y.. We're getting ready to face Blackclaw." These words snapped Deadsky back into reality. He looked forward and brought his head up. He stood tall, tail sticking straight up. He felt his pelt begin to rise as he thought about Blackclaw. 

They finally arrived at the gathering, and Blackclaw saw them. Deadsky smirked slightly as he saw Blackclaw's surprised look. He came over to them immediately. "The murderers are here!" he snarled, then got close to Deadsky's face and whispered, "You know how your father died in battle? I was the one who killed him..." Blackclaw grinned. 

"I'm not an idiot, Blackclaw, and neither is ShadowClan. We're going to show everyone what you did. And they're going to kill you... slowly... and painfully." Deadsky grinned, his pupils dilating. Blackclaw snarled. 

"You're going to do no such thing. I'm going to kill you, Deadpaw."

"Deadsky." he snarled.

"Oohh, you're a warrior now, huh? Big deal, I'm deputy. I've done so much killing you don't even know." He snarled, then the gathering started. Deadsky didn't let Blackclaw start speaking before he did.

"Cats of all Clans!" he yowled. "I have a big announcement! What you may have heard about me or Blazinglove is all false! Blackclaw is a cold-blooded murderer! Why, he told me himself!" Deadsky snarled. "My father, he did not die in battle. For Blackclaw murdered him! I did not murder those kits, he did!"

"Do you really believe them, they're obviously insane !" Blackclaw hissed.

"I am not insane, you waste of life! You murdered those kits, you murdered my father, you murdered countless cats, and you deserve to die slowly!" Deadsky hissed. 

"You're nothing but a mere exiled heartless monster!" Blackclaw snarled.

"I can't take this anymore! I'd rather see my siblings and father in StarClan!" with this, Deadsky raised a paw, unsheathed his claws, and slit his own throat. Blazinglove ran to him, and put pressure on his throat. 

"Someone! Get cobwebs!" Blazinglove yowled. The meeting broke into chaos. Cats running around screaming, Blackclaw laughing, Blazinglove trying to save Deadsky.... the tom soon fell unconscious, and everything went silent for him. It was dark, and silent. Peaceful... no more hatred... no more pain... he was at peace.