one

Hermione, she's gorgeous, intelligent, skilled and beloved by all...

...except for him

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

H E R M I O N E

"Filthy Mudblood"

I wake to the sound of something slam nearby. Was that a door? My head is pounding and I'm surrounded by complete darkness. Every inch of my body feels sore and my mouth has the metallic taste of blood.

Where is my wand?

Where am I?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D R A C O

"Avada Kedavra" Bellatrix cackled maniacally as the dark lord flicked his wand at another captured member from the order.

"Oi, Draco" Blaise called out from behind two death eaters, I slowly made my way over to him careful not to trip over any dead bodies on the ground.

"Pansy got hungry so she went back" he said with a smile, they're one of those couples you'd think that were made for each other, bit annoying really "She said she'd prepare something for all of us."

"I'm not hungry" I returned. "Come on man, you gotta stay healthy for Millicent" he winked

I rolled my eyes at that

"The Dark Lord won't be happy if he finds that I've left early just to watch you two snog your faces off" I said as I began to make my way back to my usual spot "Fine but don't get mad if you come home and all the food's gone. Blame Theo." he called back

Okay now that made me laugh.

The Dark Lord approached me moments later, "I'd like you to lead the next mission Draco."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

H E R M I O N E

I take deep shallow breaths. I'm find myself crying and covered in sweat even though it's freezing in here. Another nightmare.

Suddenly I feel a searing pain in my back and what must feel like a million knives piercing every inch of my body. The pain won't go away.

Then, it does.