chapter 3: after date

•taylors pov•
we rode our penny boards home from the fair and the whole time we held hands and asked questions about each other. i think I love hunter... we were at my house and hunter asked for my number so I gave it to him. we kissed, for a long time, a really long time. it's like we couldn't stop. he grabbed me and took me to his house. he lead me to his room, but no one was home for the night. he took of his shirt and we honestly couldn't stop.
~hunters pov~
we woke up the next morning, she was in my arms and I couldn't be more happier. I made her cereal, toast, bacon , and a glass of milk. breakfast in bed I might say. i said "goodmorning princess" , and she woke up and we ate while watching Gotham. i told her I loved her. and she said "i have to go, my mom! I bet she's worried sick about me! " he said " wait baby girl! I love you " and she kissed him and whispers she loved him back<3 she ran outside looking at her phone 38 missed calls from mom. omg , im dead I thought.
i walked in and my mom was watching law & order and she paused it and asked where I was and I said "I was at hunters , I stayed there. I'm so sorry mom " she said " I know and it's okay. i was just worried sick about you" and I said " I understand and I'm willing to take any punishment," mom said " no punishment I love you, just tell me where your at next time." i went to my room and started cleaning, finally my room was finished so I texted hunter and said " hey babe, wanna head to Starbucks?" and he replied " yeah baby girl I'll be at your house in 10 minutes.
i started to get ready, I flat ironed my hair and put it in a messy bun, then I wore a black crop top and high waisted pants with a red flannel tied around my waist with some black converse.
~hunters pov~
im gonna do it he thought, im gonna ask her out.