chapter two: the date.

•taylors pov•
i heard the doorbell ring and i opened the door to see this handsome boy in front of me wearing a younow t-shirt and his eyes, good gosh he was hot. and he said "hi beautiful" and at this moment my "incident" with liam instantly went away

~hunters pov~
the door slowly opened to see this beautiful girl with curled blond hair with no makeup on just natural. and a neon crop top with jeans and vans and my lord she was beautiful. it was very awkward at first so I broke the silence by saying " hi gorgeous " "would you like to go to the county fair?" and she said " yes it'll be so much fun"
**time passes**
•taylors pov•
we arrived at the fair and we got some food because neither of us ate dinner , hunter was such a gentleman he payed for my food even when I asked to pay. when we got done eating we went over to the games and played for about an hour until all of our tickets were used. hunter won me a giant heart emoji and I felt very loved. we laughed a lot during the games because I suck them. he went behind me during one of the games and grabbed my waist pulled me in and kissed me on the cheek. then he grabbed my hand. then he lead me to the the Ferris wheel and I told him I was scared and he said " it's okay baby girl I'll hold you and make you feel safe" we were ridding it and suddenly and we heard a big thump! we were stuck at the top and the ride broke down.
~hunters pov~
we're stuck on the ride and my baby girl is scared, i went in , we passionately kissed until the ride got fixed and at that moment I think I was safe to say, i love Taylor ann Parker.