chapter one : moving

• taylors pov•
"do we really have to leave mom, i am going to miss all my friends" said taylor
"well you'll make more friends, now I'm not discussing this anymore we are moving to Phoenix , Arizona" her mom said " and I set up a movie date for you with a kid named hunter rowland , there going to be living beside us in our new place"
"MOM I already have a boyfriend" taylor screamed and slammed her door.
**time passes**
now im on the plane i put in my earphones and now im just slowly drifting away...
** arrives at new place**
"mom you know I have to break up with liam!" Said taylor
mom said " well I never really liked him anyways ! he was a big jerk and you couldn't even realize it!  "
"MOM I DIDNT WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM"
"TAYLOR HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH LOGAN!"
"I DONT CARE I LOVE HIM!" *slams the door crying*
mom slowly walks in and apologizes and spoke quietly and told me i have a date with hunter at 6:00. i told her I really didn't want to go but she begged, it was already 5:00 so I guess I should get ready.
i put on my neon yellow crop top with light washed jeans and my grey vans and I curled my hair. i honestly didn't know if that was "too dressy" but now I have to text liam and tell him.
"hey liam i know I moved and everything but I think we shouldn't date cause i don't know if you would cheat on me long distance or not. hope we can still be texting buddies or at least friends! ill miss you bye!"
he replied with the most dreadful text I ever wanted to hear. " ive never loved you! i was cheating on you with madison this time. you were my go-to im glad your gone."
as much as I wanted to say something back all I said was " lol ill talk to you later "