Hangover.

I wake up with my head in a bucket, puking my guts out. Someone behind me is holding my hair back. I wipe my mouth off with the back of my hand, then rummage through my drawer for some gum. Popping a piece into my mouth, I turn around and face the shirtless guy I pulled into the ocean yesterday. I punch his shoulder.

"Was I seriously that drunk?" I croak.

"Yeah." my twin brother Carter answers.

My arms instinctively wrap around his muscley body.

"I feel like literal crap." I told him.

"I bet you do." I snuggle myself next to him and turn on the telly. For the next few hours we watch movie after movie and occasionally I puke because of a massive stomach ache that is so bad, I am trembling. My head feels like its about to burst also. There's a massive continual thumping above my left eyebrow.

"I hate hangovers," I moan.

After watching the first 4 Harry Potters, Carter asks me, "Hey, are you hungry?" just the thought of food made me want to puke.

"No." I answer firmly.

"Ok, do you think that you'd be okay if I left to go get some food?"

I hold my hand up to above my left eyebrow, where the throbbing lies. "Yeah. I think I'll be alright." I answer with my eyes glued shut.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Hurry up and go get yourself some bloody food before I change my mind about you leaving," I smile and he laughs.

He peels my arms off of him and walks across the room to leave. Carter and I share the same honey  blonde hair and teal eyes, but he's always been a ton bigger than me. His muscular body is huge comapared to my thin, scrawny one. I was never anorexic when I was younger I just got my mothers genes to be a twig.

"Hey look. I found you a friend." Carter enters the room again with Emme, "You two have fun."

Emme waddles into the room looking like a wreck. I open my arms and she climbs into my bed next to me and gives me a hug.

We watch the movie for another hour before Carter returns to watch with us. I check the time on my phone and it read; 6:58.

I set it down next to me, and suddenly it buzzes.

I grumble then pick it up and check what it was. It opened up to  twitter. Louis tweeted.

'@Louis_Tomlinson : How is @pippyyylaneeee 's day today? #howspippysday'

I was so shocked that I grab my bucket and throw up.

'@pippyyylaneeee : @Louis_Tomlinson horrible. (: but at least there was no school or work!'

I don't make a big scene but inside I am freaking out. My phone begins to buzz like wild.

'@Louis_Tomlinson : Why is that love? @pippyyylaneeee'

#howspippysday is trending.

'@pippyyylaneeee: i'm dealing with a hangover ): @Louis_Tomlinson'

I lay motionless for a few moments, everything begins sinking in.

Louis tweets me back again. '@Louis_Tomlinson: That's the worst. @pippyyylaneeee'

'@pippyyylaneeee: ain't that the truth. @Louis_Tomlinson'

We tweet back and forth for about 10 more minutes, then he has to go get ready for a show.

'@Louis_Tomlinson; I'll be checking to see #howspippysday tomorrow @pippyyylaneeee'

At that moment I almost forgot to breathe.

_____________

Thanks so much for reading. Comment and Tell me what you think!! Tell me if I should continue or not. Don't forget to Rate and Follow!

Xx. Grey Marie.