Chapter Ten- Dinner

[ Authors Note: Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone's having a wonderful week! Here's a special longer chapter for you lovely people. c: ]

Maxie was comfortable and had his eyes shut tight. He was really comfortable and didn't want to move a muscle. He felt something shaking him gently and someone whispering his name.

"Maxie.."

His eyes fluttered open and he saw Archie close in front of him. It took him a moment to realize he was cuddling Archie. Archie was gently shaking him awake. "Maxie.." He whispered. "I think we should get ready to go out to dinner." Archie said. Maxie scooted away from Archie. He shivered slightly when he scooted away from the warm spot he had been laying in. Maxie sat up and yawned. "I suppose you're right. We aren't really going anywhere fancy by the way." He said and got up.

"I thought we were because you're the one taking me this time, Max. You seem to be the type who would want to make the date perfect and over do it." Archie stated. Maxie turned and glared at Archie. "Are you trying to call me uptight like everyone else?" Maxie said. "No no! I just figured.. 'cause.. Ya' know..." Archie struggled to find a way to fix what he had said because he didn't mean to call Maxie that. "Hmm.." Maxie stared at Archie. "Uh lets just get ready.." Archie said.

Maxie handed Archie some clothes. "What are these?" Archie asked. "I-I decided to buy them for you a little while ago since I figured you might need them." Maxie said blushing a little. Archie smiled and took the clothes. "Thanks! I'll pay you back soon." Archie said and went to change.

The clothes were the perfect size. it was a navy T-shirt and black baggy jeans. Archie liked it. When he went back to Maxie's room, Maxie had already changed into something casual. A tight red t-shirt and white skinny jeans with a black belt and his hair tied back into a ponytail. Archie thought it was oddly attractive. Maxie wasn't all covered up and Archie got a good look at his pale skin for once.

Maxie stared at Archie who was staring back. "U-umm.. Can we go?" Maxie said and looked away. Archie smiled "Yeah.". Maxie walked past Archie and left the room. Archie turned around and got a good look at Maxie from behind. He was so hot with how the tight the clothing was on him. Archie enjoyed this sight and wanted to see more.

As Archie was enjoying fantasizing about what Maxie would look like with out all the clothes Maxie turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Archie are you coming or not?" Maxie asked. Archie shook his dirty thoughts out of his head. "Oh uh yeah lets go." He mumbled and the two left.

Archie followed Maxie to a small restaurant. They sat at a booth. Maxie felt a little awkward since Archie couldn't keep his eyes off of him. "Why are you staring at me?" Maxie ask. "Because you look stunning." Archie smiled. Maxie blushed and tried to hide behind the menu. "Believe me I don't this is how I dress when I don't have work." He mumbled. He heard Archie chuckle and pull the menu down. "Don't be so embarrassed." Archie said. "I-I'm not!" Maxie lied.

A waitress came over. Maxie ordered just a glass of wine and a salad. Archie ordered a beer and cooked fish. The waitress quickly came back with the beer and the wine. Maxie still felt awkward since they were both drinking alcohol so he decided to be the responsible one if Archie got drunk. Archie had already downed his beer. "Archie you shouldn't drink to much." Maxie warned. "Oh it's alright Max." He said.

Maxie without paying attention finished two glasses of wine while Archie only had one beer and was drinking water afterwards. Their food arrived and they enjoyed it. They were really quiet. But Maxie was drinking a lot of wine and soon became more talkative than usual. He mumbled random things but was talking to Archie about how he liked the food and how he liked him which brought a smile to Archie's face. Archie had paid for the meal and walked Maxie home.