Chapter 1 : The New Boy

Mia Pov

= 6:39 am her house =

I grumbled as my alarm went off. First Sunday of the Summer and I got to get up early ass hell. I got up out of bed slowly, and quietly as possible my dad would freak if he knew I slept a hour later. I crept silently to the bathroom and turned on the shower to warm the cold bathroom. I slipped out of my pajamas and into the warm hot water. I bathed myself as I hummed to my favorite song Halo By Beyonce. I got out of the shower and dried off and applied my strawberry smelling lotion and spray. After I was positive I smelled good. I walked back to my room to pick out me some clothes, for church. I slipped on a blue sleeveless dress that stopped right above my knees. with a skinny yellow belt and my yellow flats. I curled my hair at the ends and added some yellow Pearl earrings. I looked at the clock 7:30 am ....Shit "I mumble as I run to my dad's car to see him cranking up the engine. I sigh as I get in "sorry I'm late daddy " I say kissing him on the cheek. He simply nodded. I hate when my father acts this way. He claims it's his thinking time, when I really know, he went out last night and has a Mad hang over. He won't accept the fact he isn't perfect and it kills me. We pull up to the church to see people already pulling up to the building and going inside. My dad gets out of the car and won't even speak to me cause he knows that I know. I get out of the car and make my way over to the people my age, I don't call them friends, AT ALL. "Hii guys "I say walking up to them. The smiles they once had on their faces disappeared, they all faked smiled "hey girl "said Tanisha, . I smiled and walked away. I heard one of them mumble fake. I turned around "yo weave hoe "I snapped back. I turned around a walked into church. I ain't got time for their fake asses this morning. I sit at the very back and take out my phone, before the service starts. I texted my Bestie Joshua (btw he is gay )

Text Convo

Me- heyyy my ninja

J- hey gurlll you at church ain't it?

Me - yeah how u know

J- Lol 1. u the preachers daughter 2.two I wanna come but you know yo daddy

Me - I swear if that negro embarrass u imma embarrass his ass

j - I swear I love u boo but noo but since we ain't chilling today holla at me tomorrow at Dha beach my ninja

Me - k booksi ttyl if ANYTHING interesting happens cause u mii ride or die gossip hoe and let's not 4get you helping me pick me a good ass dick lmaoooo

J- sit Cho crazy ass down and praise the lord bye honey bunch, much love <3

I locked my phone as..... I noticed someone sit two seats down from me.... .I look up and see a boy about my age, short curls, big lips and tall a'f. I guess he caught me looking cause he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and turned my attention back to my father.

"okay today people we are going to talk about fake people.... "my dad started to say before I drowned him out. There is no way I am listening to this shit..... my dad's a hypocrite just like the rest of his church members. I put my head down and snuck a look at the boy next to me. He was so cutee. His jawline to me was everything. I faced my attention back to my dad until I felt eyes staring into the side of my head. I looked over and saw the boy looking at me. I blushed when our eyes met.He smirked and kept listening to my father. I rolled my eyes at his silent cockinesss. About 30 minutes later my dad dismissed the kids so he and the grown ups can have a word. All the kids rushed for the playground while I strayed behind and went and sat under my tree plugging in my beats drowning out the rest of the world..... with Halo by Beyonce. I started singing until I notice people coming. I instantly shut up and see Tanisha and her crew coming. I swear I ain't in the mood to beat some ass today. "wuddd up fake "said Branisha one of the followers. I scoffed "my ninja the only fake things around here is that fake ass diamond bracelet at Tanisha fake ass teeth "I snapped. They all rolled their eyes "whatever bitch, boys get her "She instructed. I looked around and saw her boyfriend Jamieson and his friend coming my way. They picked me up and started carrying me to the lake while I kicked and screamed "I can't swim "I yelled. They all laughed "well you gone learn today "they said throwing me in the water. I can't swim so everything went black.

Trey Pov

After I was positive they wouldn't see me. I jumped in the water how tf they gone drown someone. I found her and pulled her back up She was kinda knocked out. I gave her mouth to mouth...... She choked up the water and opened her eyes " what happen "She choked out looking around then her eyes met with mine. "they tried to drown "I said. Her eyes widened "my phone "She yelled feeling around for it. I held up her phone "this it it was on the ground "I said smiling. She smiled "thanks for saving me I'm Mia ". I smiled "I'm Trey, in case you didn't know you are all wet ",I said smirking. She playfully punched me "no shit "She grumbled getting up. I smiled and laughed "that's not a nice way to Treat your hero "I said jokingly. She smiled "cocky ass bastard "She said. I rolled my eyes "whatever we should get back before we leave "I said pointing towards the church . She nodded and followed me.

Mia Pov

He talked to me! His voice is so freaking sexy lord. Once we got back to the parking lot. I noticed my dad's car was gone. "shit "I semi yelled while kicking a rock. Trey looked at me "you iight ma "he asked. I shrugged "I'm wet my daddy left me and I'm cold "I said sarcastically. He laughed "well I'll give you a ride home ". I smiled "thank you so where yo ride ". He pointed to the red Camaro with the rims. "this go hard "I said. He laughed and pulled off his shirt tf?! "here sit on this my seat don't need to be wet "he instructed. I nodded and sat down with the shirt under me. He smiled "so where to "he asked. "23 Harlem Shake lane "I said laughing. He rolled his eyes "I'm just playing ummmm Bank Hillary 23 "I said smiling. He nodded and kept driving, I studied him, God his body is like woo. I bit my lip and pulled out my phone to text Joshua.

Text Convo

Me -.my ninja it's a fine ass crisis

J - girl whoo

Me - I don't know this nogga at my church is like to die foe an u will never guess what happened to me today

J - what booksi hey tell me tomorrow Bad Girls Club on

Me - o I see how it is.... bye. :(

J - I still ♥u and care bae

Me - yeah....

I sighed as we pulled up to my house ,my dad's car was gone. "shit "I mumbled. Trey looked at me "ain't this the right place ma "he asked. I nodded "yep but my dad ain't here..... ". Trey smiled "you can come home with me it's just me and my sister today at the house ". I rolled my eyes "Trey you've already done to much already "I said about to open the car door. He locked them "I don't mind "he said driving. I sighed "thanks Tre "I mumbled. He shrugged "it ain't nothing ". About 20 minutes later we made it to his house. It was on the rich side of town. He opened the door "let's see if Prehia will loan you some clothes "he said stepping inside the house. My ears perked up at the name of Prehia.... my booksi. She ran down stairs. "Trey...Ahhhhh Booo "She yelled while attacking me with hug. "Pre pre ."I yelled back. She smiled "wait....you and my brother don't....."She asked..I quickly shook my head no. She sighed "just making sure ". He rolled his eyes "I'm in my room if y'all need me ". She smiled "let's get you in some warm clothes "She said dragging me upstairs to her room.

6 hours later.

Here I am sitting on Prehia bed eating cereal while She got ready for a date with some dude name Day Day. She came out in her outfit "that's cute "I said smiling. She had on a black strapless dress and red heels and her weave was curls. She smiled "well booksi that him, good luck with my bro "She said leaving. I smiled and walked over to Trey's room. He was about to lay down "heyy "I said smiling. He smiled "you ready to go home "."shit "I yelled remembering I had to go home. I shook my head no....I'll see what my punishment is tomorrow . "noo so watcha doing ."I said sitting on his bed. "going to sleep, "he said turning off the light leaving me in the dark ness. I laid down to "night Trey "I said pulling my cover over me.

Trey Pov

She did not just go to sleep in my bed. I just smiled and rolled over and went to sleep.

yeah my ninjas Lol Comment keep y'all votes