Chapter 3 : Fuck yall apoligies

Joshua Pov

Shit! I can't believe it..... Mia won't answer my calls texts or shit. I think she jealous cause I'm going with Tamia ,but I love Her and Tanishaa Even though I'm supposed to be gay I can't help my hormones. I tried texting Mia again.

Text Convo

J- Mia I'm sorry

M - lol Joshua don't you have a bitch to tend to?

J - I'm sorry please I'm forreal I love you

M - lol fuck you Tamia and your sorry ass apologies

J- fuck this

I threw my phone to the wall in frustration. Shit stressful bruh.

Mia Pov

"girl these niggas need to stop texting you so we can get ready for a partyyyayyy " sang Lah. I rolled my eyes "stop being ghetto we in the white people Hood "I said laughing. She shrugged and kept walking. "So what party are we going to "I asks her. She smirked "a big ass block party in the ghetto "she said twerking. I laughed "stop but imma get ready come and get me at 6:00 pm on the dot "I instructed. She nodded and drove off.

I walked into the house and ran upstairs to my room. I've been avoiding my dad lately. I'm not really liking him much. I looked at the clock 3:39 shit I still have plenty of time. I laid back on my bed and sighed. I picked up my phone and got on twitter.

I tweeted

( @MiaMadeSelf)I guess it's true nothing is meant to be forever but since I'm subbing you answer me waa it real?

I scrolled down my Tl, until I saw a tweet.

(@Treybitchdick) Well ma put it this way I liked you but don't love & why you sub me ,I'm really sorry, i wish I could apologize but what for, my girl mad at me because of you.

I rolled my eyes, that hurt my feelings........ bad. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was halfway asleep until. BAM! "getchooo fat ass up "somebody yelled. I opened my eyes "Terria "I yelled hugging her. She smiled "wassup boo "She sang. Shaterria is my cousin, visits every blue moon. I smiled "hayyy "I said. She smiled "I know you got something planned to do today so tell it "She said falling on my bed. "well me and Lah you rolling with us "I said smiling. She nodded "y'all my niggas but anyway I came over to speak come to the Hampton hotel to come get me at "She said. I nodded "okay boo be rdy at 6:00 something "I said. She nodded and ran back downstairs. I sighed I'm a take a nap for about 45 min. or 1 hour.

Trey Pov

"baby She was nobody "I said trying to convince Zonnique I ain't cheating. She rolled her eyes "whatever baby "She said kissing me. I smiled "that's my boo but you going to the party with me tonight "I asked. She shrugged "baby.... well....I guess only if Joshua bring Tanisha "She said.I smiled and texted Joshua.

Text Convo

T- wassup Cuzzzo

J - hey mane,

T- u going to that big ass block party??

J- noooooo I'm ain't in the mood

T- dude you can't let Mia keep you down, 4 get bout her you got Tanisha fine ass

J - you right but Mia was there for me When nobody was....including you I can't do my best friend like that for Tanisha who makes her life hell

T - please come and bring Tanisha do it 4 dha team my nigga

J- .fine dammit!!! well arrive at 7:00 be yo black ass ready

T- lol thanks man much love much love