Four

He slowly put it in the hole,sliding it in. He whispers "you wanted Sprite right?" I take the soda and nod my head yes.we just finished lunch.

We're walking back to the hotel since I need to get my stuff from Sarah room. I really am not looking forward into seeing her after what she did in the car. I'm afraid she might slap me again.

But she's a bitch and I hate her, but I have to do something because I know Sarah and if I don't get my clothes out of her reach fast she'll probably burn it all.God I thank the lords that I don't share a room with her back home.
***
I lightly knock on our door. She there I can hear her disgusting voice from here. She opens the door and says "I knew you'd come back." She throws her body toward me and gives me a hug. Although her hands are rapped around mine Im not hugging her back.I rushed in side and told her "I came back to get my clothes." She looks surprised. "And Take your stuff where?" She raises her eyebrows and continues "let me guess to Justin's room right." I nod my head yes. And wait for Sarah to say something "stop dreaming it's never going to work out with you two" this sets off a trigger in me. Like how would she know. I'm not even looking for a long term relationship. There is no relationship between us.  I respond with attitude "if dreaming makes me happy... Then I want to stay asleep. And no one is going to wake me up." I grab my Luggage and give it to Justin. I close my eyes and walk closer to Sarah. I knew that what I'm about to do can't be taken back. I slapped her. Wow that felt good. It felt like I was finally in power. She always thinks as me as a little weak girl. But would a 'little weak girl' do that? I stared at her for a second I thought she was going to hit me back but instead she screams "get out" over and over a few times. I turned around,slam the door and left.

Justin's room is only a few doors away so I heard her scream . While we walk in Justin said "wow I wasn't expecting that!" I giggle a little and say "I know, I wasn't expecting that ether". We both start laughing.

He gets a call. It wasn't serious. He was laughing the whole time. It seems as if he were envied to somewhere. When he was finally done he asked me " do you feel like partying". I raise one eyebrow. "I'm 19 I don't think I'll get in". He looked at me and said "I'll get you in." He smiled and said "don't worry about it". Right know I really don't Care I just want to have fun.
***
When we arrive to the actual place I was stared down by the security. "ID". I froze. I don't know what to say. when Justin came up behind me he gave him a hug and let us in. That's crazy! He didn't even care. It's like just cuz I'm with him I can get in. This would be my first time ever going to a club.

The loud music, the people dancing, this was all so new to me. It seemed like everyone had a drink in there hands. Even Justin. "Belle". Wait I can't believe Justin called me belle. We aren't on those terms yet. I rolled my eyes and say "my name is Isabelle". I must have said it with way more attitude than I thought all his friends started calling me "feisty".

I ignore it and say "what". He passed me a cup of suspicious liquid. I smelled it and said "what's this"? He must've not heard me. He was still talking to his friends. What harm can this do? I mean  whatever. I took the cup and gulped it all down. Whatever this is its nasty. I felt it burn down my throat. But when I drank it that seemed to catch his attention.

"Wow slow down there". I roll my eyes and say "what!? Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't handle drinking like the men." He looked at me and laughed until I said "you know what give me another one". He raises both eyebrows in shock. And all his friends do to. "Alright then". He passed me another one. Although this tasted discussing I had to prove that I can do it. I looked down at the cup and it has more than it did last time. I'm starting to get nervous. I take the cup and gulp it all down until there was nothing left to drink.

They looked impressed. But right after all that liquid when down I started to feel a little dizzy. I sort of stumble in my own steps and tripped. Although I didn't fall Justin said "I think that's enough for today".i quickly  protest. "I'm fine". I moved towards Justin and took his cup. I can handle this. I closed my eyes and drank it. When I opened my eyes everything seemed blurry. Is this what it feels to be drunk? I lean towards Justin and start kissing him. I was passionately kissing him. I pull back and say "ok I want to leave now".

***
I open my eyes and when I look up I feel pain. I have a huge massive headache. I place my hand on my forehead in pain. I groan. I turn around to my side and I see justin. He's sleeping. Why was I sleeping with him? Then it finally hit me. I look under the covers and I'm completely naked!

I'm in shock. Did we really have sex last night? I sit down on the bed and look around. All my clothes are everywhere. I stand up to pick it up, but before I could I felt extreme nausea. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. How much did I drink last night? What did i drink last night? I hear the door of the bathroom open. When I turn around I'm face to face (really close) with Justin's penis. I move back and stand up. "Put that thing away"! He smiles and says "that's not what you said last night"! I roll my eyes and flush the toilet.

I leave the bathroom and start putting my clothes on.  My headache only got worse. "What happen last night"? Justin walks out the bathroom and says "you drank to much". I roll my eyes and say "no duh". He finally gets my question "oh you mean.. We had sex." I open my eyes wide.not because I was in shock but because I was about to throw up. I didn't make it to the bathroom. I vomited right then and there. I feel so sick. I should have never drank.

"You have a killer hangover". Is that what this is? I've never drank before. "A hang over! That's great." I said sarcastically. As i sit down I start to wonder how come he's not sick. Wait I'm not... I'm not pregnant.. "Umm how come your not sick". He replied quickly "because I've been drunk before  you haven't your body's not use to it." I exhale very loudly. Omg thanks god he said that. I was getting worried. He noticed. He said confusedly "wait you didn't think you were pregnant!" He starts to laugh. "I'm a very carful man". The thought of pregnancy horrifies me deeply. I don't want to end up like Sarah. Before I knew it I was throwing up again.

I feel relief. I'm not pregnant.
But
I never want to drink ever again.