One

As I wake up I feel relief that school is finally over. No more waking up early, no more test. Just total relaxation. Something I haven't had in a very long time. Now that I graduated high school I feel like weight has been magically lifted off my shoulders. I'm just going to take this time to relax. Suddenly I hear a faint knock on my door. Before I can say anything it was my annoying step sister, she burst in the room like someone was running after her. She jumps with all her weight on top of me. I spoke to soon. The weight was now put back one me.She starts screaming at the top of her lungs "wake up" repeatedly until I finally got the strength to push her off. I immediately say "Sarah I was sleeping next time warn me" she snaps back with attitudes "I did warn you didn't you hear I knocked on the door" i roll my eyes and continued as if I cared about what she woke me up for. "I'm  going to LAAAAAAA". what!?! Mom will never  let her go to LA by herself. "Wait Sarah why are you telling me this?"I can't help but ask "well my dear baby sister..." I cut her off "step" she rolls her eyes and continues. "... Isabelle my dear baby.. Step sister I'm telling you this because your coming with me". I pause in shock and now I'm starting to understand. Our mom... My mom trusts me, even though I'm 2 years younger than her they trust me. Let's just say she doesn't have a good repetition  since the last time she flew out the state she got pregnant. Of course she got an abortion  but our parents didn't find out until after the baby was killed. I didn't agree to the abortion but she doesn't care about my opinion. And still to this day non of us know who the father is. "What do you mean I'm going with you"?  Of course I knew but I want to hear what she has to say. Sarah starts "you have to come with me mom won't let me go by myself... She said that if you come then I can go... Don't worry I'll just go to the club and the concerts and  you can stay in the hotel.. Your underage anyways..." I stop her " I'm 19 and you can stop talking because I'm not going with you".

2 hours later
"Come on Isabelle we're going to miss the flight" I still can't believe my own mother tricked me into going with Sarah.. This is going to be the worst 2 weeks of my entire life. 2 weeks stuck with drunk slutty Sarah. And not to mention my birthdays coming. I hate plains I hate Sarah and I hate la.There are to many  arrogant celebrates who think there better than everyone else just cuz there rich. But of course Sarah loves them. Any chance she has to get any media attention she'll take it. She's an annoying selfish slut. And I'm going to be living with her for 2 weeks.
Uhhhhhhh

3 hours later
"Sarah walk faster and why are you so dressed up you can't even walk in those  let alone dance in those. Those heels are 20 inches long. Sarah have I told you how much I hate you". She responds no "well now I am. I hate you more than I hate School". This was an offense because if you know me, then you know I hate school.I start walking faster towards the elevator while she signs in. "You know what Sarah I'm going to our room now and I'll wait outside for you." As I get out of the elevator on my floor I bump into someone and all my clothes busted open in the elevator. Like my day couldn't get any worst. I hear someone say "sorry, let me help you up". The voice is sort off deep. I'm to busy picking up the clothes so I don't pay attention.when I look up its Justin Bieber .. I reply "no thank you.I can get up myself I have legs for a reason". As I stand up he says "I'm so rude let me introduce my self I'm..." I stop him from continuing "I know who you are you just another arrogant useless pathetic waste of a human" I try to pick up all my stuff as fast as u could. "I take it your a Selena fan" he chuckles.I roll my eyes and press the number again since  I missed my stop a few times picking up all my clothes. As my stop approaches i see him reaching over to the stop switch
And to my shock he switches it. "What the hell are you doing" I reach over to switch it back and he grabs my arm and pushes my body towards the wall. He slowly leans in towards my mouth and  I didnt know what to expect, or do. So I stud there as He came closer, I could feel his warm breath on me, and I started to melt... I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. My knees got week and I felt like I was floating in the clouds or something. I lifted my arms closer to his face and I slowly brushed his hair back. I back away and everything stops. I mumble under my breath "asshole". He looks at me strangely and says "I know you liked it". I switch the elevator back in motion and say "no, no I didn't. Bye I guess". Although I put on a tough act, I actually liked it. I hadn't been kissed like that before. the doors open I slowly walk out and he yelled "what's your name" I looked back and said Isabelle. And walked towards my room. "Isabelle were where you I was so scared" I took a while to respond. I said "got stuck in the elevator...that's all".