P.I.E. H.Q. again & Yet another character

Toast's p.o.v. (finally)

"So sir what did you think of the interns?"

"Well they're not fangirls."

"Sir that can not be the only quality that an intern has."

Sir chuckled.

"Well you make them write a five paragraph essay on why they want to work here."

"That is so only the people who truly desire to work here get an internship."

"Toast it seems like the only two people who got an internship here are from a royal bloodline!"

"Well sir those two people wanted the job."

"Toast they quit five minutes after coming here because their butlers could not work in their place!"

"Sir why don't you just take a minute to just cal-"

"Toast I will not calm down!"

Sirs eyes turned from a light brown to a blood red.

"Um Sir just calm down, I'm sure there is a perfectly logical reason for this."

I tried to keep my terror out of my voice.

???'s p.o.v.

Finally I'm in control again! Now where is that Toast guy that always calls me "Sir"? Ah there he is now it's time to put him in a casket!

"SIR BACK AWAY NOW!"

Hmm.. I should pretend that the Ghosty guy or whatever the heck he's called is overpowering me.

"TOAST RUN!"

"SIR ARE YOU STILL IN THERE?"

"No he is not, now I'ma put you in a casket cause I'm Jimmy Casket!"

I tried to stab him but the Toast guy had grabbed a nearby frying pan and used it as a weapon.

"Why don't you want to be put in a casket also where did you get the frying pan from!?"

"I DO NOT WANT TO DIE, AND I HAD PURCHASED IT TO MAKE WAFFLES!"

"Why did you buy a frying pan to make waffles!?"

"Because that is how you make waffles!"

"No that is not, how you make waffles!"

"Why are we arguing over how to make waffles?"

"I don't honestly know."

????'s p.o.v.

I heard someone talking about waffles so I decided to investigate wait a minute it's Toast and Ghost.

"Why are you just standing there?"

"Shhh I'm eavesdropping!"

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about this being uploaded so late (I uploaded this at 10:47) I wanted to get it up by midday, I live in America so I will have the rest of the week off which equals more parts for all of your people's eyes to enjoy. Also I'm thinking of starting a ask blank story thing I will go into more detail about that in the description of the poll. You can get to the poll by using the link to my quotev account on my homepage ( I will write some parts for this but I may not publish them right away so if I don't upload for a "while" (because I put these parts up almost every day) that's why also I may be getting a cold so I may not upload for a week or so. :/ But I will try to get parts out a.s.a.p.