The ghosts plans, & 3rd wall break #1

???'s p.o.v.

"Good I guess you aren't as much of a moron as I thought you were Amie" 

"Thank you Toilety man!"

"I'm going to pretend that I did not hear the last part, now where is Box Friend?"

"Last I saw he was going to get himself some milk and cookies."

Amie's p.o.v.

The Toilety man turned as pale as paper almost as if he saw a ghost. I giggled to myself.

"What's so funny Amie?"

"Oh nothing, nothing at all"

"Ok I will deal with you later when the readers can not read what I do to you. IF THE WRITER WOULD LEAVE US ALONE!"

I looked around and I did not see any one besides the Toilety man and the Cowboy man.

"Who are you talking to?"

"The writer."

"Oh so does that mean people are reading this?"

"Well yea."

"Then the readers should definitely follow the writer!"

"Wow that is shameless self promotion if I've ever seen it." 

"I think the writer should end this part before she makes any more spelling mistakes."

"Wait how do you know that the writer is a she?"

"I'm on her wattpad  page."

"Which you should totally follow!"

"Amie why don't you go find Box Friend!"

"Okie."

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I would love it if you could do like Amie said and follow me also pls tell me what you thought of this part I really want to know whether or not to do another part where there is a third wall break. I promise that I will not publish the next part tomorrow (I have school) I'm super sorry for the weird update schedule but I just post these when I have the time but I am planning on starting the next part on wednesday because that is a half day for me and I will have the time so basicly I will probably put up more parts during holidays where that interfere with school like no homework half day ect. p.s. I am so sorry for my horrible grammar.