"Man"

Marco's POV

It was around 10 o'clock at night, and Jean still hadn't called him. Marco had texted him a few times, but no reply had come. So he had laid on his bed for hours after finishing his studies, drifting in and out of sleep. 

But now, after 2 hours of not getting any texts, and not having any luck with falling asleep completely, he had decided to go to Jean's dorm himself. 

So that was how he ended up standing outside of dorm room 50, debating whether he should knock or not.  

For some reason, his heart was pounding, and his breathing was somewhat labored- like he was about to begin a race in track back in high school. Taking a deep breath, he raised his fist and knocked three times. The sound echoed loudly in the silent hall. 

The door flew open and Marco blinked. In front of him was Jean, his hair tousled, just slightly. 

"Hey Jean, you okay? You didn-" he was cut off as he was yanked inside. He heard the door shut loudly with a bang, wincing at how tight Jean's grip was on his wrist. His face looked like a mixture of anger and frustration, and Marco raised his eyebrows. "Hey, what's wro-" 

He gasped as he was pushed into his wall, and his eyes widened as he suddenly felt something soft pressing up against his lips. Overcoming his surprise, he realized that it was Jean kissing him, and his hands had moved from Marco's wrist to his face. His eyes fluttered shut at the tingly feeling, and exhaled softly when the feeling was taken away from him. 

He blinked open his eyes again, his heart pounding harder than before, and stared at Jean, who seemed a little more shocked than he was. "Oh my god, Marco," he said, putting his head in his hands. "I'm sorry, it  just happened, I.. fuck." 

Marco opened his mouth, then closed it again. "um..." he awkwardly took Jean's hands. "Why did you do that?" 

Jean looked back up at him. "I think I like you a lot, man." 

Marco tipped his head to the side and grinned. Man?! "You're adorable, you know." he took away his hands and stretched, reaching his hands high up towards the ceiling. His fingers brushed the smooth ceiling, even with his heels down. "I think I like you too. A lot." He dropped his harms and let them fall limp at his sides. "Well, I should go, its getting late." He reached towards the doorknob when he felt arms wrap around his waist. 

"Marco, can you stay?" 

He craned his neck back so that he could look into Jean's eyes. "We have classes tomorrow, Jean." 

"We can blow them off just once."

Marco laughed softly. "Let go, Jean. I'll stay." he felt Jean's arms go loose from around his waist, but they didn't let go. He turned around and found himself almost face to face with Jean. He leaned down slightly so that their foreheads touched and slid his arms around Jean's waist. "Nothing important is happening in my classes tomorrow anyways." 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Where do I go from here? 

Ummmmm..... Struggles....