Chapter 3 The Argument

So a quick author's note this chapter has a little bit a swearing so I'm sorry if this offends you. Please be mature about this.

      So everything started getting weird when one day Harry and his mates Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and of course my best friend Louis Tomlinson ran into me and my small group of friends that consisted of Rebecca and Kenzie in the hall. Then Harry started calling me an ugly skanky slut. " I totally agree with you, let's be friends!" smirked Kenzie "Kenzie what the hell." I exclaimed " Speaking the truth." Kenzie said " You're a bitch Kenzie!" Rebecca added " Harry you're so wrong she is beautiful and smart." Niall said smiling looking toward me. " No, Rebecca you're the bitch." said Harry "No, she is not she is perfect and I love her." said Louis while he looked into Rebecca's beautify teal eyes.
     "Harry, Kenzie you two are perfect for each other." Liam announced " Oh Kenzie wait we got something for you."said Rebecca and I in unison. Just as both Rebecca and I punched Kenzie in the face Zayn screamed " Here comes Principal Johnson!" As Zayn pushed Louis and Niall forward they all ran.
     " What do you girls think you are doing?" But before we could open our mouths Principal Johnson gave us all four o'clock detention.
   Thank you for reading this chapter I know this one is longer that the rest of them so far I hope this cleared up somethings in the beginning.