Chapter 6 The Set Up

Author's note: so are you ready to find out what Dawn says to Niall? Well the answer is in this Chapter!
       " Oh my God yes I will be your girlfriend!" I told him blushing.
    Just as Niall went to lean forward to kiss me his sister Rebecca came over to see me and stop at her locker. While I was paying attention to Rebecca there was a tap on my shoulder it was Louis and he said " Hey I see you and Niall are finally together." "Yeah how'd you know?" " I looked at your hands you are holding each other's!" Louis said pointing at mine and Niall's hands, we were holding hands and I thought to myself yay!
      " Hey Louis!" Rebecca said cheerfully. " Hi Rebecca I uh um want to um know if you might um uh!" Louis added blushing but before Louis could finish me and Niall cut him off by blurting out "Louis wants to know if you want to go out with him Rebecca!"
   Louis started blushing really bad and so did Rebecca. All of a sudden Rebecca blurted out very loudly " Of course Louis i've been waiting for you to ask me." So as Niall and I kissed Rebecca and Louis kissed too. Everyone started clapping. Liam and Zayn came over and congratulated and high five Niall and Louis we all looked over near the bathrooms to see that only Harry and Kenzie were not clapping. So we walked passed them laughing and holding hands with our boyfriends, Liam and Zayn held their girlfriend's hands.
  Quick author's note this is the last of my part one so hopefully you guys like this story because if you do I will write more let me know what you think in the comments!