Chapter 8 The trouble couple

So me and Niall started walking over when some dude sat next to Elizabeth and they started making out. I knew the boy I just couldn't put my finger on his name. Niall looked at me with a confused face and asked " Isn't that Bob Waters?" "Yes it is I thought he looked familiar he is the senior who punched a guy for stealing his pencil." I explained the whole back story to Niall. So we waited until they were done and we invited them to sit with us the next day at lunch but they were not there that day or from there on out.
   I assumed they both dropped out. So we all just basically moved on forgetting about the foreign exchange student and Bob Waters.
           **A couple of months later**
It was a month from graduation and I couldn't be happier. I was gonna graduate move to Ireland with Niall to meet his family because we both thought it was about time we have been together one year and six months. Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Rebecca, Kenzie,Zayn's girlfriend Jazmine, Liam's girlfriend Corinne and I are all graduating together and we are all close friends.
  Kenzie and I still have our little fights but we get over it. While I'm in my train of thought Niall taps on my shoulder "Babe you alright?" he says.
   Author's note: Happy Holidays! Sorry I haven't been able to right the holidays are hectic around my house so this is the only chance I have to write some more. Thanks for reading I will right more in a little while.