Part 3

*kiki pov*

i woke up and stretched.I looked down and saw zac sleeping.I slowly slid outta bed,legs aching.As soon as my feet touched the floor  and i was standing i hit the floor.

"whoa!! Ouch! FREAK!" i said as i tried to wobble my way to the bathroom but kept falling.

"having trouble?" i heard a voice ask me from behind.

"That obvious?'i said and he climbed out of bed and picked me up bridal style.

"you didn't have to do that" i said as he sat me on the counter and opened up the door to my closet.

"but i wanted to bae" he said as he flashed a smile towards me.

"does this work?" he asked as he came out with a white flouncer top and high waisted ripped jeans.

"good,nice job" i said trying to close my legs without showing any emotion of pain.

"ight" he said and went back in.

"kiki!" kae yelled and zac froze in place.

"closet"i mouthed,since he was only in boxers.I leaned over and grabbed my robe off the hook .

"come in"i said and she entered.

"hey,i heard moans last night...did something happen?" she asked and i shook my head no.

"Nah, i don't know what you talkin bout.." i said brushing my teeth.

"ok well get down off the counter" she said with a hand on her hip.

"huh?"i said spitting in the sink and rinsing my mouth.

"you heard me,down"she said and i sighed.

"I-I can't" i said and she smirked.She walked over to the closet door and opened it and zac almost fell,obviously listening.

"Yall some damn freaks" she said shaking her head walking out.I slid off the counter only to fall.

"Why did you do this to me?" i asked and he helped me back on the counter and to start a bubble bath.

"cause you wanted it" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"well that's your fault to begin with"i said and washed my face with my face scrub.

"you wanted it then too"he said slowly sliding my legs open and stepping between them so i wouldn't be hurt.

"i could've held off then if you would have stopped" i said with a smirk,but then letting it fade.

"what's wrong?" he said as i pushed him to the side.

"we have to stop" i said lowly.

"what?" he asked and i slowly looked towards him.

"as soon as we met we moved way to fast...i moved to fast...what was i doing? i always held back before why was it so hard for me to do it with you?" i said pushing some hair behind my ear.He was silent for a minute and then he smiled.

"Because you love me..and i love you"He said and i slightly smiled letting a tear roll down my cheek.

"what's wrong why you crying?" he asked hugging me.

"i don't know..i guess im kinda upset with myself but then again happy for loving you and you loving me"i said shrugging as he wiping my tears.

"why you upset with yoself?" he asked again stopping the water.

"cause i moved to fast..you must think im easy" i said looking down.

"if i thought you was easy,i would have left..i like the fight you put up for what you belive in...your smart and a independant girl ...thats what i love about you" he said lifting my chin with his fingers.He leaned in and kissed my lips softly.Just when i was about to get into it he pulled back with a smirk.