#imagine Niall Horan

Niall is your bestfriend since you were like 4 yrs old,he has a huge crush on you but you have a boyfriend John,your so exited to come to his place because it was your very first anniversary and you just bought your very cute dress yesterday..

you're now going to his place,you used to knock at the door but you didn't,you just see him kissing your bestfriend Jemma from his window your tears escaped in your eyes flowing down to your face,you wipe it with your soft hands then you just decided to walk to the park,you always go there when your sad,angry or bored because your father always brought you there with Niall when your just kids but your father past away when your 9 yrs old..

*park*

"i can't believe he just cheated on me,he's a bastard,i thought he will love me forever but he didn't..",you said to yourself while wiping your tears that flow and flow down to your face..

after a minute,Niall saw you crying,so he ran to you and asked you why are you crying..

"hey,yn what happened?"niall asked you while holding your cheeks..

"i just finished a relationship with John,i saw him kissing Jemma..Btw wht are you doing here Niall?''you replied to him..

"i eat in the burger king,so i went to the park then i saw you crying,then i ran to you.."niall said

you hugged him crying and crying..

"yn?"-niall

"why?"-yn

"i have something to tell you but don't get mad"-niall

"kay"-yn

"i-i like you yn since we've first met,im just nervous to tell you that because you have a boyfriend and i don't want to start a fight,so i wonder if you can love love me back,but if you can't i understand"-niall

he look down and so nervous what you will say..

"of course i can love you back,your my bestfriend and you're always there for me,i knew you like me!"-yn

"how did you know i like you?"-niall

you stoped crying becase maybe Niall cheer you up again and you knew his the only one who cheers you up,always..

"niall,its so obvious,remember the secret letters from my locker?"-yn

"yeh?"-niall

"i knew you write that note,because i know your writting style hahahaha,because you're my bestfriend.."-yn

Niall look down again because of that word 'bestfriend'..

"but now you're now my boyfriend!! hahahahaha"-yn

"oh yn!"-niall

then his warm lips crashed to yours,he kissed you passionately while holding your hand..

"i love you blondie!"-yn

"love you too,babe!"-niall

"so umm,Nando's?"-niall

"yeh that's great! i love that resraurant!! and of course i love you too!"-yn

"lov u too!"-niall

after that John see us holding hands to each other,he is running going to us..

"there is one thing to do niall!"-yn

"what is it?"-niall

then Niall saw John running to go his position then we started to say "RUN!!",we ran as fast as we can going to the parking lot where Niall park his car,then we ate at Nando's..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tnx for reading my imagine,you can request me who is the boy and i make you one,btw the way im a directioner and if ur a directioner too then keep voting and write cmnts in my stories tnx!!