#imagine Harry (for Marietta Reyel Ginete)

you and harry are watching Paranormal Activity 2..

"babe,i'll go take a shower"-harry

"what!? please babe don't leave me,im scared.."-you

"no babe just a minute,i promise i won't take it too long"-harry

"okay,just make it faster"-you

you continued watching the movie,after a minute harry is not finished yet so you check him in the bathroom and he is not there,you've start having goosebumbs and worried..

"harry!!???"you shouted but harry didn't answer..then you shouted it again but this time its louder than the first one but still,he is not answering..

after that you here footsteps getting louder and louder..

"BOO!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

harry started to laugh so hard that he roll down the floor.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA i've never....seen...........your...........face........like.......that!"he laugh so hard that he can't breath..

so you get angry and go back to the living room..

"hey,babe,sorry"harry sit beside you hugging you tight

you're just ignoring him trying to remove his arms into yours,but you can't  because he's strong so you just slap it..

"ouch! please babe,forgive me.."harry begged you

"o-ok i forgive you but don't do it next time you know im really scared in that situation.."-you

"okay if that's what you want"-harry

"promise?"-you

then his warm lips crashed to your cold ones and said "promise" so you go to the kitchen and you get an ice cream and pop corn and continued watching the horror movie..

after watching the movie you and harry go to your bedroom and cuddle and tell your deepest secrets until you fell asleep..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it Marietta!! sorry if u think its short..