#BooBear<3

its been many years since You and Louis met.

you had a deepest crush on him and you never tell anyone because you know someone will tell it to him.

its your birthday today , everyone will come , you invited him of course , you don't know he has a surprise for you , but many of your friends know....

-

-

-

-

after the party , time for the surprise , your bestfriend Nica blindfolded you then your cousin Harry leaded you where you were going.

-

-

-

"YN just relax and sit here , someone will come here just a sec , okay ?" harry said to you tapping your shoulder.

"okay , thanks hazz!" you thanked him.

"bye!" Harry whispered with his sweet voice.

Harry leave you there , while you , sitting their trying to relax but you can't because you are curious with that "someone" and you have no idea who it is...

then someone take off your blind fold..you saw a beautiful table with lots of food. And you see Louis just hug you tight surprisingly.

"L-Louis!!??" you whisper-shouted , "What are you doing here?" you asked.

"This is my surprise"he said..

"Hey YN , uhm.....erm......so...w-will you......b-be....my......girlfriend?"he asked trying to look you in the eye.

"what? say it again." you smiled at him.

"YN , will you be my girlfriend ?" , "I like you since we first met , im not talking to you , because im shy , i dont know what to say and i love you YN" he said.

"Yes of course i have a crush on you too. I thought you were mad at me, because you always ignore me." you smiled and tears flow to your cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Louis asked.

"Nothing I just don't know if im dreaming or daydreaming again" i said.

"HAHAH you're crazy! So let's eat-- w-wait, answer my question first." he commanded.

"Oh, of course yes" i answered.

"Then lets eat!" Louis said.

After that night. Louis drove you home and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight Louis"