Meet the Feems

Sorry I've been on a hiatus. Having no wifi sucks, but I'm hoping to make up for it with this chapter. BTW. I'm thinking of Shanice Williams for the part of Nautica. Tell me what yall think in the comments. Speaking of comments, I'd really like somemore, though I'm not gonna be one of those writers who asks for a set amount of comments to post the next chapter (dumb people). They really help. Anyways I hope you enjoy. OH AND UM. 1.85K???? IM WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I CAME BACK TO THIS I LOVE YALL. 

PEACE AND TWIX BISH~YRS

•~v~•~v~•~v~•~v~•~v~•~v~•

{Damon's POV}(Dad)

The Hell. Was. This!

  I know I didn't just see a boy, a fucking boy coming from what I assumed to be my daughter's room. Nautica, my shy little poppet had a boy in her room? Nonsense. There must be an explanation for this....boy.

I stared at him. Blond hair, always a warning sign. All black, good on some people but just scary looking on him. Piercings-wait, piercings? Oh no no no this boy would have to leave right now.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by my son, "Nautica what is this?"

We both stared her down hard, making her look down. I mean what was she thinking! She's too young to date, and he looks 18 at least. My baby girl was 15. 15!
Hell nah. No, he better get out of my house right now.

"Nautica." I said in a stern voice. She'd been looking at her hands which just happened to be intertwined with that boy's this whole time. Her head snapped up, revealing her huge brown baby cow eyes. They looked at me with a pleading emotion, something I'd only seen when she really wanted a book, or a payment for her Crunchyroll subscription.

Never over a boy. As far as I knew, my babygirl never even thought about boys in a such a way before now. It scared me. She was much too young for this type of relationship, for the commitment, and emotional roller coaster that came along with it. She just wasn't ready.

"Yes Daddy?" She asked hopefully, staring up at me.

"No. You're too young to have a boyfriend, much less a cheeky bastard like this!" I all but yelled, a bit of my British lingo slipping out

"Damon!"  Uh oh, that's the wife, "That is no way to talk about Sorren!"

oh, she has some nerve, I'll treat him any way I damn well fuckin' plea--how in the hell did she know his name? It seemed Demetry was thinking the same thing I was because he quirked an eyebrow at her questioningly.

"You know him, Mom?" He asked, gesturing to Mr.Mayo over there.

I backed him up with a raised eyebrow in her direction. She just shrugged looking unfazed. Damn that woman.

"Of course I know him, who do you think let him in Damon?"

True.

I held back my rising anger and irritation, keeping my voice level,"Yana you can't be ok with this, she's barely 15, and this boy looks 18+!" I reasoned.