Chapter 3

Im so happy guys >.< I mean I never thought it would get as many veiws as it has. But im kinda getting sad because there are no votes, comments, no nothing. Do you guys not like it? Uhhhh. Anyway, I hope you guys like this next chapter!!! Haacha!!! Hadoukan!!!!!!

_____________

                                                      ~3~

{Sorren's POV}

I kneeled there frozen, taking her in. Nautica's  hair was short, the left side combed back, behind her ear, with the right brushed down, cupping her cheek, ending in the middle of her cheek. She was wearing black Adidas and plain grey skinny jeans. Her shirt made me laugh a little. It was a black shirt with a girl drinking coffee on it. I looked up once again to look at her face and her cheeks darkend, while she put on a shy little smile and looked at her lap. Her pastel flower glasses slid down slightly, and she involuntarily reached up to fix them.

Startling me her friend began to speak in an annoyed tone. "Do you need somethin, Pretty Boy?" Her nostrils flared, and she put her arm protectively around the shy girls arm. Who stole her BVB tickets? I thought, about her shitty attitude.

I growled softly and replied simply, "No" While flashing a convincing smile. I got up making Nautica frown slightly.

Geez she's adorable.....

Still pouting she slightly poked out her bottom lip

Omg her lip, so adorable it huuuurts

I bit my own lip and gently played with peircings. I muttered a small "See ya" and walked away, her face still lingering in my mind.

{Nautica's POV}

Gee.......h....he looked at meh....I could feel myself blushing and I looked at my hands. Jas's arm was still wrapped around me and I snuggled into her further, thinking about him.

~Later that day. 3:10 pm after school~

"Hey mom" I said, as I entered our huge kitchen. Lime stone counters, marble floors, and white wooden cabinets.

I wrapped my arms around my moms tummy and pressed my face into her back.........mmmmm. The smell of melted butter filled my nostils and I put my face farther and mumbled, "Are you makin' cookies?"

I felt her lean over the counter to grab something. "Yes dear, they'll be done by the time your father gets home" She said sweetly, and I kissed her cheek, making her chuckle warmly. "I love you too sweet heart."

I released her and ran up to my room. I opened the door and plopped on my soft, plushy bed, instantly pulling out my "Death Note" manga.

"Oh L why can't you be real?" I questioned, looking at his picture.

After about an hour and a half of reading, I heard the front door open and close.

"Im home." A familiar voice rang out.

I squeaked as I fell off of my bed, trying to get to him and quickly recovered, rocketing down the stairs. My mom, knowing what was going to happen, broke her own hug with my father and moved to the side, her hazel eyes gleaming.

My father smiled as I jumped into his outstretched arms. He enveloped me in his warmth and lifted me off the ground, as he stroked my hair.

"Haha did you miss me baby girl?"

"Of course I did daddy." I mumbled into his shoulder.

I adored my father and vice versa. He set me down, abd grabbed my face, kissing my nose.

"How was school Naut?" He asked while we walked into the kitchen, following the scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. I inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmm, they smell awesome mommy."

She flashed that proud smile that she used when she has just cured a patient.

"Thank you honey bun." She smiled.

We all sat down at the table, stuffing our faces with cookies, and discussing how our days went.

"Ummm my day was awesome," I said when it was my turn.

"Really?" dad inquired. "Why?"

I flushed, glad for my dark skin.

"Uh I got an awesome score on my history test." (Which actually did happen. A+!!!)

Dad smiled brightly and ruffled my hair "That's my girl."

"Daaaaaad my haaaaair!" I whined, and pouted sullenly.

He just chuckled, and mocked my poked out lip.

"Oh, very funny" I said and got up from my place.

"I've got to do some homework guys. Ill be in my room if you need me." I announced, and headed back up to my room feeling warm and loved.

_____________

Ehh im not really sure how i feel about this chapter. I really just wanted you to get an inside look on Nautica's life. Next chapter im thinking of doing the same for Sorren. Oh and soooooo sorry it took so long to post. I got a lite writers block, but i hope you guys like it!!!!

Love you guys