Chapter 24- White Rose

*photo of Luca*

Drews POV

After my dream i had remained in my bedroom as i sketch into her book, so many memories and to answer your question yes i am still in pain from her being gone but her memory renewed from our last encounter.

She still lay in the infirmary, i know it is time for her to have a proper funeral yet i cant bring myself to do it. She is gone and i finally understand.

I haven't spoken to Luca since our last argument that shut him up. I know i should yet he did have feelings for my mate.

I am glad that i now know that Ange is up there taking care of her. I can sometimes here them talking yet i know it cant be.

As i sit beside her for the last time, i take her cold hand in mine for the very last time and give her yet the slightest peck on the forehead.

"I love you, you will always be in my heart" i say softly as if she could hear me.

I get up from the bed and forward towards the door where i turn and look at her beauty on last moment of one last second.

I head for the kitchen as my stomach may be eating me alive and heart aches. As i pull into the kitchen i see Anna, Luca and Josh.

"Hey..." I say

"Hello" both Josh and Anna reply. I simply ignore the non remark from Luca.

I grab the nearest food which happened to be an apple. I take a bite and walk towards the front door.

"And where are you going?" Asks Anna

"Somewhere... Anywhere, i need to clear my mind and Polar needs a run" i reply, she nods and i walk out.

I finish the apple and start walking towards the smell of what seemed to be water. Before you get an idea... In my territory there are several water pools as well as a waterfall that links the seven.

Waterfall Aria is where i go to think and the sounds of water are soothing and vanquish any unwanted feelings or thoughts.

I stand a few metres away from the house and begin to shift, slowly letting Polar gain control. He is as angry and miserable as i am as he lost Liara, Ally's wolf.

Within five minutes i am shifted. The pain no longer phases me as i have changed over 100 times and am an alpha, the strongest breed.

I begin to run, feeling the wind against my fur and the power in my legs as i push off of the ground and land back on it. My mind is clear when i pull into the oak tree twine. The oak tree is an intertwined pathway going into waterfall aria.

I prance down the path, heavy breathing and senses enhanced. I pull into bottom on the waterfall and choose a rock to sit on. The nearest rock was pictured.

I returned to my human form and proceeded to the rock. I climb up and sit on the rock carving into it with a stick.

2 maybe 3 hours later

I was sitting on a rock with a beautiful blond next to me... She looked frantic

"Excuse me are you alright?" I ask, no answer... Until

"Alexis is in trouble..." She says

"Ange? But you already spoke to me once and what do you mean ally is in trouble?" I ask

"I dont know but something is pulling her back into your world and she is dying because of it!" She says "you need to watch that body... She has a chance. Dont destroy it"

i woke up and sat up my neck was killing me and back needed a good massage.

I jumped off the rock, processing what just happened... I start to run towards the twined path.

Shifting i started to sprint for the house.

I took the shortest way home as i was simply following a gut feeling.

I reached the house and saw Anna sitting on the porch. Still rushing and being at home already i try to talk to her

"Hey..." I say, she looks up and smiles

"Hey how was your run?" She asks

"Yeah... Cleared my head and all" i say

"So you went to Waterfall Aria?" She asks

"How did you know?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"You smell like water" she chuckles

"Haha guess i cant get away with anything" i run my hand through my hair. She shakes her head "well i need aspirin so... Imma go inside"

"Alright... Dinner is in 2 hours" she says and i nod.

I walk inside and go to the medicine cabinet. A glass a water and aspirin before i dive myself back into worry and stress that ange says to me.

I walk outside to where anna still sits, she hasnt noticed me and she looks sad.

"Anna?" I ask softly, she swings her head around and looks at me with soft eyes.

"Yes?" She replies

"Is something wrong?" I ask again

"Oh well... Uh... It's just... Nothing" she says looking down

"Anna? Whats wrong?" I say

"I havent met him..." She says a tear running down her cheek "i am 21 and havent met my mate."

"He'll come... He is just taking his time" i reassure her

"I wish he would hurry up" she says

"Don't we all... Well i am going to go see ally if you want to tag along" i say

I take her hand and we walk for the infirmary. Once we get there i see everyone waiting outside. I walk in and see Luca, Josh and Shadow by the bed where a single white rose lay.

"Where is Alexis?" I ask Josh and he hands me a note, it was written in running writing.

We have the body of Alexis Frost... We believe she can be revived... Any attacks will result in her final death.

This is what ange meant, something was pulling her back and it was killing her.

"Alpha?" Asks Josh "what do we do?"

"Vampirism is a dangerous thing... We storm them and get her back." I reply and they all nod.

I just hope i am not to late.