CHAPTER-5:( PART 2 )?????????????

-KRIS POV(ㅏ갼)

?????wierd sica ...because of her wierdness i fall on her...

-sicas pov(냧ㅁㄴ)

Kris is thinking something..i think its me..

A/N
Lol sica dont assume because of that assuming mind youre hurting your heart..stop that assuming mind

Well..i think its hes crush dara..( )

-KRISsica's pov(ㅏ개냧ㅁㄴ)

Sica:kris whar are you thinking??its me or dara..??

Kris:Im thinking of you sica..only you and if you know dara is my ex GirlFriend..

Sica:if you thinking me im verry happy to you ..

Kris:Saranghae♥♥

Sica:Saranghaeyo♥♥

-Sehun's pov-

This two are really wierd what this two thinking ...i think they talk on there mind only..need to spy on there to make sure that there's no relationship happened..

*Girl 1 pov*

Me and my friend walking to the building of our crush..we are shock because of what we saw ...We saw the girl that kris is looking on near the covered court last hour before the next class and im not wrong its Sica..i was about to go near the girl to punch her on face but my friend stop me..then my friend said me that there was a plan going in there mind..

A/N
(The plan)

They gonna bully sica when kris is not around..

Evil girl..

-Yoonas pov-

I saw the piggy girl staring at my friend sica evilly.And one of them trying to go near sica but her friend stop her and the girl who stop the girl is saying something and while they talking they smirk like there is a plan happening..I interrupted sica and kris moment..

These piggy girl is wierd..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N

To be continued
Guys my story is wierd..