Prologue

Alexander Cody's POV

"Sir? Your parents really want to talk to you."

I rolled my eyes like it would stick on my eyelids. God damn it! It is for the nth time that they are disturbing me.

What the fuck do they really want?

I immediately stood up from my bed and slammed the door. But regretted the moment I felt that pain. Shit! Headache. I fucking wouldn't drink that much again.

I grabbed the collar of the man I first saw and pinned him to the wall. "I told you! I hate it when you disturb my sleep! Fuck it! Don't you know I have my hangover? I slept ! It's seven here for devil's sake!" I shouted at his face as I glare even more.

"Sir. I'm sorry. Mr Cristoffer really wanna talk to you." He tried to sound brave but it did not make sense. He seems like he is gonna pee so I put him down.

Mom for sure is just scaring me. Dad would not be here; throwing some time for me.

"Tell everyone to fuck off." I said with a dead ice voice and was about to go back to sleep when I heard a deep voice that made me tremble somewhat.

"AC!"

This time he shouted it louder and that stoned me. I faced him. "Dad?" I asked like an idiot.

"What's this? Are you being impolite to me too? You son of a gun do not make me angry."

Oh heavens must really hate me. I thought mom was just scaring me. But dad's really here. And I might face hell anytime soon.

"No dad." I replied POLITELY.

"Go to my office NOW." He turned his back.

"Hey bro... you fine?"

I turned my head to where that ugly voice came from. And I saw him sweetly smirking at me! "Fuck you Zac!" I shouted at him. But damn! He just chuckled and closed his room's door that is across mine.

That annoying guy is just my younger brother, actually. As much as I want to tie him somewhere and let him be I cannot. So I have no choice but to deal with his foul guts every single day of my life.

I went back to my room and took a bath before dad could come rushing to crash some of my bones.

...

I slowly opened the door of my father's office at our house and sneak a peek.

Oh well... they're all here.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me not trying to catch mom's eyes or any of my siblings.

"Oh. Hey there brother!" Zyche teased and even raised a soda to me before drinking. She's the twin of Zac, annoying as fuck.

Seriously God, why do I just have to deal with my little psycho siblings? Please answer me. Add the fact that they are twins and they are annoying.

"Hey Zyche. Don't you tease the beast. He's about to have his last breakfast." Zac said and both of them laughed.

If I can just punch the bitches out of these morons.

"Sit down honey." Mom said with innocent eyes looking at me the way only a mother can.