Chapter 2

Alexander Zac's POV

My brother kept on fussing like there's no as he ascends from the pool. Galit na galit lang siyang nakatingin sa doors na dinaanan nung babae. And that made me laugh harder. I just can't help it! Even though I can feel my stomach aching because of it!

This stupid creature here who happens to be my older brother is being too idiot. Paanong gano'n kadali lang siyang pinapatulan ng babaeng 'yon?

Finally! From being a jerk... we found the one who actually can beat him up! Which happens to be the witch who just threw him to the pool.

"Fuck it Zac! Quit laughing!" He shouted at me.

That did not stop me. It made me laugh even more.

Until I just felt a punch from my so well brother. The pain on my shoulder stopped me somewhat.

I immediately got up from the chair and punched him too.

"Oh my god! Stop it morons!"

What? MORONS?

"You fucking called us 'morons'?" I asked her in disbelief.

"That bitch told you that?" AC stepped closer to the pool where she is.

But with just a snap of her finger, we were both held by four strong arms.

Fuck these bodyguards everywhere! It is like they are just there for Zyche! She's too babied and spoiled god damn it.

"Yeah yeah. Office!" Zyche said, teasing us!

All I thought was only in school that when you got into trouble you got to be at the office facing authorities. But NO! Even here in our humble home, that stupidity happens.

Oh great! Dad's here which only means the word 'GROUNDED' is expected to be said soon.

No choice! We both headed to dad's office when the bodyguards moved us to its direction.

"This wasn't our fault." I heard my brother said.

I looked at him curiously. "Then who?" I asked.

"That woman!" He answered while gritting his teeth.

"Zyche?"

With my question... he threw a kick at me. "STUPID! I'm talking about that bitch who happens to be my BODYGUARD!" He shouted at me!

I was too shock from the kick to the shouting moment. He got me stoned huh! What the hell is his problem with Alyannah being his bodyguard? He got to be considering himself lucky! Alyannah's really pretty. Not just pretty... she's gorgeous and hot! But the only thing is that she's an amazon and VIOLENT.

But hell he did really struggle to just kick my leg! Fuck that brother of mine.

"MOM! SHE ALMOST KICKED MY BALLS! HOW IF SHE HIT IT?! I WANT HER OUT!"

Even though I was meters away from the office... that voice danged me!

I struggled from the hold of these men. "Fuck it! You can get your hands off me." I immediately opened the door and my eyeballs almost jumped out!

I just found AC lying on the floor holding his jaw. And Alyannah's standing right in front of him.

He's a gangster and a member of our Mafia, he has a name in the underground and then he is just beaten continuously by a woman, that's the first! Only dad can beat him up, but now, Alyannah proved trice that she also can. And that's very funny and embarrassing in part of the great ALEXANDER CODY!