Suprise suprise ( harry imagine )

" I can believe its been 2 years tomarrow " I tell Savannah who is sitting on the other side of me " I know ! It's so sweet and mine and Niall's is in two days...I wonder if he even remembers ? "

She looks at her phone in deep thought " Of course he remembers ! Why wound he no...never mind " I look at her in reassurance and smile .

Great now I wonder if Harry even remembers .. He's been acting weird all day , but that's him normally." Wanna go and get some lunch ?"

I ask savannah and smile " Well duh ! Can't you hear my stomach !? " We both start laughing " I'm buying this time !" I demand " Fine with me "

she smirks . I grab my wallet and walk over to my jeep and start the car . " Krista, do you see the white van across the street to ? " she points at the white van diagonal to my house .

" Yeah , there always there it's just The Paparazzi . " I shake my head . They are really annoying every where I go their there .

I start the jeep and quickly back up back up and race down the long road making sharp turns around every corner and taking short cuts to loose them .

Finally we arrive at a small café and run in quickly . " I used to come here all the time when me and Harry first met , when he wasn't so busy " I looked at the ground and frowned " Awwe I know , it feels like he's always gone but he's not ! "

we're next in line " Savannah he's been on tour for the last 4 months " " oh yeah.." we walk up to the counter and the cashier gets that crazy sudden of realization look in her eye .

I put my finger up to my lip " Shh , I'll have the bacon and waffles special with a caramel latè please " she nodded her head " for you ? " she points at Savannah

" Oh umm..the same as her " " okay that'll be $14.50 " I hand he a debit card and she swipes it and hands it back .

" Thank you ! I say with a smile " " Oh your very welcome !" she smiles from ear to ear .we wait about 10 minuets for our food , grab it and go sit down .

" Savannah ?" I look at her , she's stuffing her face with food " Yes !?" " By the way this stuff is amazing !! " I laugh " I know that's why I got it ! "

I hear my phone go off and see its Harry * Hello ?* * Hey Babe..I can't make it tomorrow * I feel my stomach drop * just like last year eh ? , I can't believe I thought this year would be different * I scuff and Hang up .

" what is it ?" Savannah asks with a worried look " tomorrow I'm gonna be all by my self , eating ice cream and watching stupid Love movies " " Really Harry can't make it again ?

I think theres some thing going on . I think if Niall can make it BOTH years Harry can also !" I feel a tear run down my cheek , " Really ? " she nodes " I wanna go home . "

i take my bad and grab my keys and we rush to the car but Paparazzi beat us . All I see Is lights flashing and questions being asked " Krista ! Why are you crying ? " " Leave me alone "

I shout for all to hear and get to my car and leave abruptly with Savannah " can this day get any worse ? " I laugh " To late.." savannah said as she shows me her phone . She's been on twitter so god only know what it is .

I look and all I see is ( Krista and Harry broke up over Taylor ? ) ( Harry and Krista broke up ) and picture taken of my crying just moments ago . Savannah takes her phone and puts some thing else the screen

(#GetHarryAndKristaBackTogather!) it was trending world wide . Great , jut great . The whole world thinks we broke up . I see my phone light up again .. It's Harry .

I Ignore the call as me and savannah walk in side and in the the entertainment room . " I'll be right back I'm gonna go and get ice cream , you can get the blankets from the closet right there .

" I walk out and I hear my answering machine going off , it's Harry...* Hey.. Is this your way of breaking up with me ? That's just low . I Love you Krista , I always will but it seems you don't feel the same wa *

I pick up the phone and answer It ...* You know what Harry , the pictures where I was crying ? I was crying because the fact that I can't see my boyfriend on our anniversary for the second year in a row .

Wanna know what seems fishy to me ? How you can't ever seem to visit on out anniversary but Niall can visit Savannah , and there's is only the day after ours . Why the hell ? And you know what styles ! I do love you and never even said were breaking up but you know what ,

right now that seems perfectly fine since your in a shitty mood so just go back to Taylor why don't you ! " I'm furious , He knows not to trust the tabloids !! I Abruptly hang up the phone in tears ..

I grab the ice cream and fall on my knees " why can't I ever do any thing right ! " I plead to no one . My phone starts to ring again ...it's Louis * Hello ? " i croak into the speaker

* Babe , what happened ? Harry is in tears and I just can't figure out why ! " * We broke up according to him , only becouse he believes the stupid tabloids !

* I break out crying once more and hang up . You have to be strong ... Krista you can do this . I pick up the ice cream and spoons and walk in to the entertainment room .

The news is on , I read the main title * Are you kidding me ? * the news caster talks about how me and Harry broke up and every one is going crazy . " now we go live to Massachusetts , where we have teenage heart throb Harry Styles

" Harry shows up on the screen ...he doesn't look hurt ...at all . " Good Morning Jessica " Harry replies to the news caster " So Harry , It's every where ! You and Krista broke up ? "

Harry stares and the ground and is smile quickly turns into a frown " I think so.....but the only reason is because people keep posting false statements and said we broke up but we Dident ! " he states .

The women in the news room looks shocked ." Krista if your watching this I love you ! " he smiles and walks away with Tears in his eyes . " Did he just say that on Live T.V ?" Savannah asked

" this still doesn't make up for what he did .." I turn of the new and turn on Tarzan and start to softly cry as I sift of to sleep . I want up to the smell of sweet Chocolate and coffee . I get up and look around .

I see a plate with Chocolate chip pancakes , an Apple , Pumpkin Spice Cappachino , and a rose with a note . I pick up the note in shock and read it . * Krista , I'm sorry for all the hassles I have put you though lately , I love you !

Will you please forgive me ?! If so meet me at the café :)

Love Harry *

I eat the delicious food as I get dressed . When I'm done I get my coat and run out the door and go to my jeep . I drive and drive and finally Make it to the Café .

I walk in and see a curly headed cutie , He sees me and runs up to me picking me up and spinning me around .