Missing you (Harry Imagine )

"I really miss all of the good times we had Hazza " you sighed . You just sit there on the green grass staring at him , a tear about to peak out of the corner of your eye . You tried to think of something happy and soon began to chuckle slightly " Haz remember that time we went to the park , and we had found a Goose ? " you laughed " you tried to pet it , but instead it chased you around the whole park ! Everyone was staring at you with the oddest of looks . " you laugh to your self once more " because you we're screaming like a little girl , I'll never forget that day . I love you , always and forever " those last words you spoke in al most a whisper . Even know you promised your self and your daughter you wouldn't cry , you began to softly weep . It's steel hard to believe he's gone , all the things he's missed . I miss him so damn much . Tears still flowing down your face . " I told you I had a bad feeling . I told you not to go , but you didn't listen !" You stood up as you screamed at Harry's grave stone . Slowly you fell to your knees , while gripping your hair as tight as you could . " Mom , Uncle Lou said its time to go " Your daughter said . You looked at her . Tears still flowing from your eyes . She walk you and sat down in front of you . She looked so much like Harry . I wish he could have seen her . " Mommy , I know you miss him . Believe me I do to . But I dont like seeing you cry every night , yeah mommy he's gone but he's still here . The other night I wanned to sleep with you , so I went into your room . I looked at you bed and saw a curliest haired man kissing your head . When he was done talking to you he came over to me and said he was my daddy and that how he doesn't like it how you cry all the time . So when I see you cry to give you a big kiss and a hug " you could not believe what you were hearing . You just sat there dumbfounded " .I stay up every night thinking about what all would have done if he was still here . I pray for him and you every night mommy " she stands up and kisses you're fore head "now lets go mommy " she smiled and held her hand out . You stand up and take her hand . You start walking back the car and stop for a moment . You turn around , and whisper " Thank you " to Harry .