Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Crane's POV

"Get off me! You stinky a$$hole!" I said as I pushed him forward. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I don't even know him. And I think he's not even from here, my school, Synder High.

"You smell so good my lady." He said while sniffing in my neck. Gosh! He's so heavy. I can't see his face because it's dark here. I'm in our school's mini bar. I need to unwind after what happened earlier. No, please Crance, stop yourself from crying, not infront of many people, not infront of this drunk stranger.

I searched for his neck, because if you're a student from Synder High you have a "SH" tattoo. But I was shocked of what I saw, he's not from here. He's an..."YOU'RE A MORTAL!!!"

I got the attention of everybody in the bar, but they just looked at us and get back to their own businesses. Why aren't they shocked? Is it possible that he's a spy? But how? How did he get in here, we have a tattoo detector outside our school. But wait, is it possible that he's a--

"Hey Craney Cran--OHMYGOSH who's that guy? And why is he hugging you? Penny for your story?" Maryana said. My face turn into a soft aura. I wish that thing didn't happen. I'm a useless friend! I did not fight for her! It's too late. Too late...

"Please get him of me Maryana. I'll tell you the details tomorrow, I'm tired." I said, "and I'm hurt" I continued, almost a whisper. Maryana called the bartender and told him to get the guy off me. I can still feel him sniffing my neck. Goosebumps.

"Thanks" I said then I left the bar. As I went outside my tears started to fall, again. I immediately wiped it out. They can't see me being like this, so fucked up, so wasted in life. They've known me for being strong and brave.

I walked myself to Synder High's lighthouse. We're not allowed to go here I don't know why but the students are forbidden. This is my favorite spot. I can see everything in here, the whole school, the lights in the evening, so beautiful.

Synder High is not an ordinary school, we're not living like the normal ones. We're extra-ordinary. Everything in here is extra-ordinary. You'll know soon.

I was about get my phone when I hear a snore. Snore with murmurs. Who's that? I searched for a person. I looked around when I saw a pair of white wings. I walked toward the wings. I was shocked when I saw who's snoring. A very adorable animal with a white fur, white ears, white feet, everything was white.

I heard a whistle. A bell. But it stopped.

"White Autumn..." and a ring of bell

"White..." and a ring again

"AUTUMN!!!" a man came out. He's familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked the man infront of me.

"It's none of your business" He said as he got on 'White Autumn's back and make that adorable fly. He's very familiar. I think I saw him somewhere. Ugh nevermind.

I watched them as they fly away from me. My tears started to fall again. I hate this. I hate crying. I hate being weak at one point. I hate being sad. But I just can't stop myself. I can't get away with it. It hurts so much that when I think of it I cry and cry. It hurts more than I expected.

I wiped my tears when I heard a movement from my back.

"Oh this is new, the fighter, and the ever so strong lady is crying. I'm sorry for your lo--"

"Shut up" I cut Damon and walked towards the door.

"Leaving so soon deviant summer?" I just shrugged and went to my room. He's so nosy. I'm so confused why Maryana liked this guys so much. I should ask her next time.