Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Losing a friend, is like losing a part of your life. Cherish every moment while the people we love is still around. We don't know when will they die. It's been a month when Tris died. I'm here, the place where she was killed.

I was walking when I stepped into something. I picked it up, it was a necklace. I opened the necklace and it was me and Tris on the right side then Maryana and Skye on the other side. I felt that my eyes changed into blue...

"Skye! Stop it!" Maryana said while laughing so hard. Skye was tickling her. The room was filled of happiness and laughter.

"But delete that picture first!" Skye said as she continued to tickle Maryana.

"No,you and Snow are so cute together"

"Ew Skye, no way!" We were so happy back then. Everybody is laughing. Everybody is smiling, the atmosphere felt so light.

"Dinner is ready!" Tris shouted from the kitchen. I stood up, I saw Maryana and Skye looking at me. I smiled at them, that's the signal. We ran as fast as we can. I got on my seat first, then Maryana. We stared at each other then laugh when Skye started to complain.

"CHEATERS!!" She's stomping her feet until she got into her seat. We laugh harder.

"What's going on?" Tris asked, she's like our big sister.

"You both are cheaters. I'm just in level 13, I can't run as fast as you can. But you Mar! You're on your level 17, same to you Crane!" Skye said with a frowning face. She's so cute.

"I told you to work harder and to come early to class." I said to her.

"Uhuh, and not to cut classes" Maryana said

"And don't eat while on class" Tris said

"See?" We said in unison

"Ugh whatever. I deleted the picture anyways" Skye said as she gets her food, she was about to eat when Maryana spoke.

"Aww don't worry lil Skye. I have many copies" Maryana laughed then she snapped her finngers. The holograms appeared. The picture of Skye and Damon laughing together. Damon's name on Synder High is Snow. We all have our h-so-called school name. Mine is Deviant Winter. Maryana is Autumn, Skye is Spring and Tris is Summer.

And if you're going to ask if we can have the same name, no is the answer. We can oly get the name if the person who owns that name is dead.

"Stop it guys. We'll pray first" Tris said then she lead the prayer. Yes can kill people, but that's for protecting ourselves.

It's "to kill or to be killed". I can't risk the life of my friends and my life too. We have too many dreams, and we need to make that happen.

We're eating when we hear a sound, it's like somebody was upstairs. We ran up to the second floor when we saw Tris' door was opened, and the windows too. Her things was messed up.

"What...what the hell" Skye said then we turn into her side and we saw a note in Tris' mirror.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" was written using the blood of the black cat. And we saw the cat below the mirror, with it's eyes open, like the cat was looking at us.

No, not this again. It can't happen again.