What the frik happened to the Naruto World? 4

Chapter 4

Deidara POV:

I wonder when the blonde idiot and the girls are getting back, un. It's not that I don't believe in Tsukii's power, but I just feel like if she got too tired she'd just forfeit...

Wait, what am I saying?! She may be lazy, but she takes battle seriously! She wouldn't do such a thing, un! Right?!

...Right?

...Right...?

. . . . .

I

Kami....at least she can't read my minds...

"No, but I can hear you, troublesome."

"AHHH!!"

I nearly jump out of my skin as I see the one and only living female Uchiha standing there, looking bored as usual yet with a slight dark aura around her. I sweat drop and rub my neck as I let an awkward laugh.

"Hehehe....I was only joking! I know you would fight with all you got, un! You don't actually believe that I would think you'd forfeit due to laziness, right, un?"

Her dull eyes bear into me, and I can't help but flinch. Damn it, un! Why is she so scary?!?!

Gaara POV:

Stupid blonde tranny idiot. He needs to learn how to control that idiotic habit of his.

While Tsukii makes Deidara, a supposingly S-rank criminal, cower in fear, I can't but wonder if Matsuri murdered anyone... It's very likely with that terrible temper she has, and-

"Haven't yet, but I'm planning it."

I tense. No... NO... I did not just develop the habit of the idiots. Shit...

"Damn right shit! Now face me like a damn man, Panda-chan!!!"

I reluctantly do so to see the enraged face of the female Uzumaki already cracking her knuckles. I flinch again. Don't judge me; you haven't seen her power. Moments like this make really why I love her.

"WHAT?!"

"Damn it!"

Kiba POV:

I gaze in pity of the two male that upset two of the former Lore sisters. Poor fools.