All The Stars That Shine

Summary:

"C'mon, baby mama," Louis says with a grin. She holds out her hand for Harry to take and Harry easily slips her fingers between Louis' own, following her across the carpet.

Credit to: Star55 (ao3)

___________

"It seems as though everyone is trying to get a look at the bump! Harry Tomlinson, who announced her pregnancy just a few short weeks ago seems to be glowing. Yes, that is an actual term we are using because if anyone sees her in person, they would say the same. The pop singer announced her pregnancy to wife and band mate, Louis Tomlinson, just a few months after they married in secret in Harry's home town of Holmes Chapel. The wedding was said to be an intimate ceremony with just their closest friends and family, and, of course, their three other band mates. Harry doesn't seem too worried that she's pregnant while in the middle of a worldwide tour. The girls have just got back from Australia where they commenced their On The Road Again tour and are now on a short break before they start up again here in the UK."

There are cameras flashing at every angle the second they step onto the red carpet. Louis' hand is securely holding Harry's own as they make their way to where their team is waiting for them. Louis guides her along, only stopping when they reach their destination.

"Alright, love?" Louis asks softly, her arm moving to loop around Harry's waist, resting on the small of her back for the briefest of moments.

Harry nods and smiles at her wife. "Yeah," she replies. She kisses Louis briefly on the lips and ignores the sudden upsurge of noise from the crowd around them the second their lips meet. Louis stays by her side as the other girls surround them, effectively blocking Harry from the line of sight of paparazzi cameras.

"We don't have to stay for the entire thing, if you don't want to?" Louis says.

"I'll be fine," Harry assures her. "I may have to get up to pee every five minutes but we're staying."

Louis gives her a fond smile. "If you say so."

They meet their first interviewer, who immediately starts asking about Harry's pregnancy, rather than the awards they're up for, or how their tour is going. She's used to it by now, it seems to be the one topic that people in England, and the world, can't seem to get enough of. She's had more people touching her baby bump in the last few weeks than she ever imagined possible.

Louis' hand on the small of her back is comforting, rubbing slow, soothing circles that she knows Harry loves. Her gaze is fond and filled with love every time Harry glances over at her and she wonders if Louis is even paying attention to their interviewers.

The interviewer gets a couple of photos of them before leaving. Harry looks around and smiles as she sees familiar faces in the crowd. She sees some people she wants to speak to makes a mental note to go and say hello later when she has a spare moment.

"C'mon, love," Louis says as they're ushered into another area of the red carpet to get photographed.

Instinctually, Harry puts a hand underneath her stomach as she walks. She knows she isn't as big as she could be yet, and she's looking forward to that a lot, probably more than is healthy, but her belly has definitely popped more lately, making her beautiful bump a lot more noticeable.

She loves it all, though, from the way her dress curves around her stomach, telling everyone exactly how pregnant she is, to the way her skin seems so smooth and beautiful these days.

It wasn't all like that at the start, of course. She had suffered a bad bought of morning sickness for a few consecutive weeks, almost the second she hit the six week mark. She had been bed ridden for days and been so thankful for their break so that she didn't have to go out in public or attend events that she knew she wouldn't feel up to attending.