12

*Ding dong*

We were all sat on the sofa watching the TV when the doorbell sounded. Everyone just stayed seated so I went and got the door.

"Hello" I sang happily swinging the door open.

"Wheres Hayes!?" was all the bitch said.

"Um do I have to answer that?" I asked in a bitchy tone.

"Yes you do because I asked it and if you don't I'll tell him your little story from middle school" she said smirking and I just laughed.

"Wait I'm getting a feeling" I sarcastically say holding my head. "My twin says your a slag and you should back off" I laugh to myself.

"Fine I'll tell him then your secret isn't safe with me" she smirked and walked off I just pissed myself laughing.

"Who was it?" Blake asked.

"Slag" I smirk and sit down.

"What did she want?" Hayes sighed.

"To see you" I smirk.

"Why are you smirking so much? What did you do?" Johnson asked.

"Well she thinks Hayes doesn't know about the mental hospital and was threatening me with" I say and they all laugh.

"But Hayes I wanted to clear the air between us" I start facing him. "If you still like Mia you can date her if you want and I promise I won't do anything to her or your relationship I just want you to know she pisses me off then she isn't aloud in or near this house again" I state then throw myself back on the sofa.

"Thanks Addy but I don't know about her anymore" he sighs, I just smile as a response and watch the TV.

*************
It was gone midnight and Blake had gone home around nine because she has to go home to her parents. But I'm on a mission to get Hayes phone.

I opened his door and saw him asleep with his phone on his bedside table. I tiptoed over and grabbed his phone running out the room and going into my own.

I unlocked his phone and went onto his messages. See the thing is I feel like he is speaking to some girl because when I asked him earlier he seemed happy and when he said I don't know about her anymore meaning he could be speaking to someone else.

I went on to the last person he spoke to and it happened to be Lola. A pretty nice girl acctually she started at our school a semester before we broke up from school.

As I looked through the messages they were pretty cute, just a general conversation. Suddenly a message came through.

From: Mia
Hey Baby come round mine tomorrow at 11 we need to talk.

Laughing to myself I walked back to Hayes room and put his phone back before running out and back into my room.