Sherlock and god part 1

The floor hit him hard. He couldn't feel his face or his body. Basically nothing. He raised his body with contempt and determination. Then came in front of him a bearded giant man. "Hello Sherlock" he hears the extraordinary man say. "I've been expecting you"
Sherlock rubs his head to make sure he's not dreaming. After a nanosecond, he opens his eyes but he's still there. "God damn it" he says as he realises this was reality. " what?Did you just use my name to curse?" The man says.
"Wait,your God?" He asks bewilderedly
"Yep, and seriously dude,you've got to stop saying god damn it"
"Why am I here?"
" because I was bored"
"Really?"
"No not really, I can't believe I created you"
"What am I here for then?" He asks confidently.
"When you die, you get a wish before entering heaven or hell"
"Can I please be resurrected God?"
"No you may not"
"Please God, please. You see there's this girl called..."
"Molly, I know and you love her ever so much and you miss solving crimes already even though it's been two hours since your suicide, your in the city mortuary right next to your bezzie, Jim moriarty.
"What?! Oh my god!"
He lifts his eyebrows
"Sorry, it's just a figure of speech"
"Yeah whatever, listen. I'm giving you one more shot at life but when people ask you have to pretend that you faked your own death. Agreed?
Sherlocks face beams with happiness but almost suddenly he winces.
"But I'm in a mortuary, how will they know I'm alive?"
" no you're not, your in 221b Baker Street"
"And what about Watson?"
"Stop with the questions you'll have everything you need to explain how you faked your own death for the love of your friends"
Suddenly Sherlock sees darkness and he's unconscious.