Chapter 8: Its Hard to Apologize

{Foxy's POV}

My animotronic self started to growl at Mangle. I didn't mean it. She probably thinks I hate her. I'll go talk to her. Someday. No, today. Wait, no. Today is Friday. Tomorrow. Definately. I heard the door jingle open. Jeremy's shoes were making sounds on the floor. I hated him. He would spit on my or kick me. I hated him. It was his second night. He wasn't gonna survive. Not on my watch. I got up and ran to the hall. He stared at me. He started to chuckle.

"You ain't gonna kill me today, Foxy Loxy." He taunted.

"Ye be wrong." I said. Its a good thing I had my deep, dark, pirate voice. It scared him.

"Hmm. You changed." He said. Then I saw her. Mangle. She climbed beside me. She glanced at me and slightly growled. She hated me. I knew it. When Jeremy took his eyes off us, I ran to him. He turned to me.

"BBBRREEEAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screeched, lounging at him. Mangle was frozen in shock. With my hook in his eye, I took it out. I walked past Mangle and back in to the back room. I shut down. The next day, I walked to Mangle. I knocked on the door of Kids Cove.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I just wanted to apologize." I said.

"For what!?" She asked again.

"For the growl I gave ye. It wasn't me. It be my endoskeleton." I sighed and looked down.

"Well. Im sorry too." She confessed.

"For what?" I asked.

"The growl." She sighed.

"It be fine." I smiled.