Chapter 1

Dear Journal,
My name is Liana Silve but everyone calls me Lily. I'm #0 or a nerd at Livics High School. Life is really hard. You want to know why? Well I get bullied a lot by the "the pops". The "pops" think they rule the whole 9th grade. No one likes me (makes sense) and of course the boy that I like is into the most popular girl. So that dream is dead. It's the first day of school and I've been bullied like three times

   I looked up from my journal, the teacher called on me to answer a question. Mrs. Williams the science teacher partnered me up with Nick Phil (the most popular boy in the 9th grade). His parents own an Apple Store, that's why he's so popular. Every girl in the school wants to be his girlfriend but I just want to be friends with him.

   We are lab partners for the whole year!

I was shocked. I looked at Nick,"If we're going to be partners then you're going to have some of the work." "No, you're doing all the work and I'm gonna put my name on it. Ok? Thanks." He turned around to talk to one of his friends.

Finally I got to go to my favorite class. Art. Art is where I can express my feelings without getting bullied. So next thing u know we have to do a project with a partner.

I wanted to be partners with my best friend Isabell Flap. She is around the middle of the popular scale so about a 50.

   Anyway there's a down side Mrs. Johnson was picking partners. She is most likely to put me with her daughter Crystal.  I'm one of her best students and Crystal is the most popular girl in the 9th grade. Mrs. Johnson puts Crystal and I together to be friends.

   "Do you want to be friends?" "No I'm to popular to be friends with you." She and her friends snicker.  She whispers," Yeah sure." I nod then I go back to writing in my journal.

   Oh and I can talk to dogs it's really weird. One day I could just understand them. But hey it's not like I asked to talk to dogs ... Ok I did but I was 5 at the time. I have told 1 no 2 people, Isabell and Bailey Key. They're the only 2 people I trust with my secret.

   The bell rings I think, "Yay time to get    bullied. But I didn't get bullied I think that was because I am friends with Crystal.