Chapter 2

Dear Journal,
   Ok. So, I'm in science right now and Nick's actually working with me.

   "What are you writing in?" I looked up "I'm not telling you." "Why?" "Because you'll probably make fun of me." "Ok I can see me doing that." He didn't really talk to me for the rest of the class period except for the occasional question.

    The bell rings. Art starts and I start to work Crystal on the project Mrs. Johnson had assigned us. "Hey is there anything wrong? You look kind of sad." "Yeah a little."
"Well what is it?" "Well the guy I like is into you." "Who is it?" I looked up from drawing. "It's Bailey Falley." "Oh I know him. He helps me with her homework." She wasn't even the slightest bit phased by it. "So he's your tutor?" "Yeah I just don't like using that word." "Ok then."

   The end of the day came and Bailey was saving me a seat on the bus like always (he's my 2nd BFF but he's my BGFE. That mean best guy friend ever). Most every time we we're on the bus he talks about Crystal. I look down and almost cry every time, then he would ask me what's wrong and I would say nothing but today I think I might actually tell him what's wrong.

   Well next thing you know Bailey is asking me what's wrong. "Well... I... uh... um... I... never mind" "Tell me Lily I won't judge." He's so sweet. "Well I actually kind of like you." Bailey looked at me in shock. We got off the bus together like we do everyday (we live on the same street) and right before I got to the stairs of my house Bailey looked at me, then he kissed me on the cheek and ran away immediately after. I walk into the house. "How was your day Lily?" "Awesome." I run up to my room and write everything in my journal.