Chapter 3

Dear Journal,
   Today when I walked out to the bus Bailey wasn't out. I don't know why. I'm in science right now and Bailey still wasn't here first period. Nick is being really creepy right now he keeps staring at me.

   I look up at Nick "Why the hell are you staring at me!?" "Sorry." "No I'm sorry I'm just a little sad." "It's ok, but why are you sad?" I hesitated to tell him but then I thought 'Awe what the hell what can go wrong.' "Well this guy I like, he kissed me yesterday and I haven't seen him yet today." "He's probably embarrassed." "How come your being so nice to me?" "I actually never have been nice to a science nerd before." "I prefer the term journal nerd." "Oh that's what you were writing in a few days ago." "Yeah." The bell rings.

   I go to art and start the project and start talking to Crystal, for awhile it was all fine till I got to the subject of Nick. "Today during science Nick Phill was being really nice to me it was really weird." "Oh my god he's my boyfriend!" She was actually screaming at me. "Crystal I didn't know and I wasn't trying to get with him." "Yeah right, I can't believe you would lie to me like that to my face! We are no friends anymore Lily Loser Silve! I'm telling everyone my secret!" I forgot to tell you that I told her because I thought I could trust her. "No please don't!" She stomped out of the room. The bell rings everyone goes, but I stay. I turn to Mrs. Johnson. "This is what happens when you mix a popular person and a nerd!" I run out of the room, then I sat by the door and started to cry.