The Longest Hour

Once she calmed down a bit, I tied her back up, put the tape over her mouth, and left the room locking it behind me. Shit. I'm in deep shit. Now she has shit against me. She's not even supposed to be here. Dammit!

"So did you get anything?" I heard Jakob say behind me.

"You scared the shit out of me man!"

"So did you?" he repeated himself. I rubbed the back of my neck. "I might have brought someone back with me." I said guiltily. Jakob looked at me and sighed.

"Where is she?" How he knew it was a she, I will never know. He raised his eyebrows at me and I pointed towards my room. My face was red. I unlocked the door pushed it wide open. Her face, I could tell she was horrified.

"She's fucking sexy, Tommy. I don't blame you for doing this. Good pick! Maybe we should let you bring home girls more often." Well at least he wasn't pissed I guess.

"It's not like that man." I couldn't let him know I actually thought she was hot.

“You’re not gay , are you?” Jakob asked insensitively.

“Maybe I am.” I can’t let him know anything. Jakob laughed.

"Then can I take her off your hands?" I clenched my jaw. He walked over to her and started petting her thigh with the back of his fingers. She started to jerk away and whimper. He started laughing at her like he enjoyed her struggle. She started to whimper louder.

"Jakob!" I paused and unclenched my fists.

"That's enough."

"Why haven't you killed her?" he asked walking towards me.        “What if I don't want to?" I asked, pushing my chest against his.

"Then I will!" He got in my face.

"And you don't want me to do that, do you?" The last time Jakob said he'd kill someone, we found him kicking and beating the dead body. We had to pull him away from the body. I swallowed hard and shook my head.

"Good." he left the room. I let out a deep sigh and kicked the door shut. I saw out of the corner of my eye the girl jolted. I ripped the tape off her mouth. She gasped in pain and started to cry. I shushed her and I sighed.

"You have two options. You will sta-" she cut me off and I almost can’t understand her.

"Please let me go I don’t want to-" I put a hand over her mouth.

"Well I see you don't like option one so, option two is I kill you." She started to cry and scream and the thought of dying. Good job Tom. Way to keep her under your control.

"Shut the fuck up" I whispered in her ear. She obviously didn't hear me or didn't care because she kept crying.

"Shut her up!" Jakob yelled as he slammed open the door to my room.

"Jakob I think she's having a panic attack maybe we should-" he threw me out of the room and slammed the door shut. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Jakob, just let her calm-" her scream cut me off.

"Jakob open the fucking door!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, just waiting. I could hear her, crying and screaming. She was so loud. I could hear him laughing. He was fucking laughing. After what seemed like an hour, Jakob appeared from the room. I stood up pushing him out of the way and ran into the room, stopping at the foot of the bed.