Think before you speak

Things could not get any worse. Other people's problems were attacking me yet again because I can't say no. Their issues are just eating away at me like as if I'm not already depressed enough.... as many friends as they have why come to me? We were in second period when this happened. I couldn't get my work done and I got in trouble for talking.

So I'm walking down the hallway after class to get to my third period. Its not to far from my second period but somehow I was mixed up in something and someone came and through my books on the ground and slammed me into a locker.... of Course it was the schools most popular bitch, Jessica and her dumbass crew. I look at her and say "you really wanna do this huh?" and I kicked her in the abdomen somewhere and ran to class because the bell rang and he was about to shut the door so I had to hurry. I told my best friend, Amya what happened and she was furious but I told her "don't do anything unless its needed, I got this." and she was fine with that but she will be there with me so if things get bad she can do something then.

So the bell rings again for lunch and me and my bestie are walking to go down the stairs when I get pushed from behind. Mind you there are no teachers out right now so its about to get real. I turned around and it was the same bitch again. I looked at her and said, "oh Jessica, you don't have anything better to do with your life, do you?" and I punched her in the face about 5 times, she was bleeding so I got off of her and me and my bestie ran like nothing happened, and we carry on with our lunch time.

Now its the end of the day and I just got home I so on my computer and people are cyberbulling me and they were saying really hurtful things. As if I didn't have enough trouble already. Then they were messaging me telling me I need to die and drink bleach and it hurt a lot. So I did what I do every time I feel this way. I cut. its getting deeper and deeper. my parents weren't home so they didn't know but little did I know it was gonna get this bad.............. I cut a vein. I had to go to the hospital. then I had to go to a mental institution. and then when I returned my parents checked my arms randomly for a month little did they kno I was using my legs.

After that month of them checking me the bullying continued. And his time they were bullying me about my cutting. Finally it go to be too much so I began to stay in my room in the dark, cutting, crying, and listening to my music. I rarely ate or did anything.
It was getting worse and worse. the things people say hurt a lot that "sticks and stones may break my bines but words will never hurt me" crap is all BULLSHIT!! Words hurt so think before you speak.