Chapter Ten

Mason's Pov
Never in my life have I cried as much as I am right now. I tried explaining to Sadie what happened but she wouldn't listen. I tried calling her and texting her but nothing is working. Carly won't talk to me and that hurts a lot because we are close.

Me and Carly talk about stuff to each other. This being something we would talk about. She won't let me explain either. *Knock Knock* "go away" I said as another tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

"Open the door Mason" "why you didn't want to talk to me earlier so why do you wanna listen now" "because I realized how upset this made you and if you cheated you wouldn't be this upset" I got up and opened the door and then sat back on my bed.

I watched Carly as she sat down next to me and hugged me waiting for my explanation.

"So I was at my locker and I saw Heather and her friend walking toward me, her friend toward y'all and Heather to me. Then she pushed me against the locker before I could walk toward you guys. She started kissing me and it shocked me so I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away then I saw you guys walk away with tears in sadies eyes"

Carly sat there staring at me to see if I was lying or not. Then she hugged me almost knocking us off the bed. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you" "it's ok Carly" I hugged her back. "I need your help Sadie won't believe me even if you do I need to make it up to her and get her trust back" then I told her my whole plan.

Sadie's Pov: the next day!
Friday. I can do this. I'm in lunch sitting with Carly. My next class is the one with him and we sit next to each other. "Sadie it's ok just ignore him or you can listen to what he has to say"

I looked at Carly like she was crazy. "I don't want to hear anything he has to say" truth is I'm so scared at what might happen. Say I forgive him or something and we get back together. How will I know he won't cheat again or anything. "It might be good to hear what he has to say when I talked to him last night he told me what happened what we didn't see"

She makes a good point but I don't know. Then the bell rings. I walk toward science and I can see Mason waiting at the door. He smiles when he sees me but I just look away and walk past him. I sit in my seat and open my notebook, I'll just work on my rose drawing. Mason sits next to me and that's when it starts.

"Hey Sadie" I look at him then look away and try to ignore him. "I know you don't want to talk to me but please listen what happened or what you saw isn't what you think it is" "look Mason I don't feel like discussing this can we just not talk right now" "Sadie please I know you don't want to talk about it but you need to know the truth about it"

I knew one way or another I had to face this and talk about it but not today. "Mason not in school ok just drop it maybe another time we will talk and I might listen to you" he smiled at me and got to work as class began.
~after school~
I'm now standing at my locker with Carly and she is begging me to stay at her house this weekend. "Carly why can't we go to my house" "because your mom is gonna be home and be in our business my mom won't" I looked at her weirdly "my mom is never in our business" "why can't we just stay at mine"

"Because I don't want to see Mason" "why won't you hear him out it might help" "I will stay at your house but I will not talk or hang out with Mason ok and if he bothers me I will go home" she hugged me while squealing "YAY" then she dragged me too her car.

When we got to her house we ran past Mason and to her room and started our usual Friday night movie marathon. This one being a scary movie marathon. At some point we both passed out and the movie keep playing. Maybe I should listen to Mason? Did I overreact? I don't know maybe I'll just worry about this another time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Hope you liked the chapter as always.
The book has 134 reads and I'm so happy because I never thought it would even get 5 reads. Thank you so much!!
Should I have them get back together next chapter or should I do something else? Comment what I should do and I will pick which one I like best. GOODNIGHT!!