Chapter 32

Sadie's Pov
Me and Carly sat there watching our boyfriends run up and down the field scoring touchdowns. "WOOOOO" everyone cheered as they scored again. Two hours later me and Carly were standing at our cars waiting for the guys. "Hello gorgeous" Mason kissed my cheek and went to hug me but I pushed him away slightly. "You need a shower before I hug you" he laughed and walked to Carly's car. I got in mine and waited for Justin. I took Justin to his house and waited outside for him to shower and pack his stuff. After 15 minutes he came out and threw a bag into the back of my truck and got in the passenger seat.

An hour later we arrived at the cabin and noticed we arrived before the twins. "OH MY GOSH PERFECT IDEA" I jumped and dropped my bag on the floor. "idiot don't scare me like that" "SHHHHH" Justin jumped on my back and put his hand over my mouth. "Let's grab two buckets of paint and a can of silly string and set it up by the lake in the trees then let's put up a sign on the door that tells Mason and Carly to head to the lake for a evening swim. When they get here we pour the paint on them and spray the string at them" I started laughing and nodded "sure Justin lets do it" I grabbed the silly string and the sign while Justin grabbed the buckets of paint. After I put up the sign on the door we walked to the lake and set the paint in the tree so it will fall on them when they trip on the string. Then when we heard them walking toward us we hid behind a tree so we wouldn't be seen.

At first all I heard was talking, then the string snapping, and finally Carly scream. Me and Justin jumped out and sprayed them with the silly string then ran. "EWWWW JUSTIN SADIE THIS ISNT FUNNY" they coursed "SERIOUSLY STOP LAUGHING" then they looked at each other. "SHUT UP" "NO YOU SHUT UP" "UGHHH" they said again and again in sync. Me and Justin were leaning on each other hysterically laughing. "Omg bestie we got them good" Justin looked at me for a second then high fived me and agreed that we are besties. While all this was happening we hadn't noticed that Mason and Carly were walking toward us. I screamed when Mason picked me up, ran, and threw me into the lake. Carly just settled with jumping onto Justin tackling him to the ground and slapping his arm.

"Oh my f**king god this is too f**king cold" I swam to the shore quickly and was shivering. "Awww babe maybe next time you won't pour paint on me" I just stared at Mason for a second before I responded. "Ok just remember that later" I smirked and started walking to the cabin while wrapping my arms around myself to stay warm. "Wait hold up" he ran to catch up to me then walked next to me. "What do you mean remember that for later" I just keep smirking in his direction "you'll see"

Once inside I immediately showered and found something warm to wear. I walked into the main room to see pillows and blankets on the floor and bowls of popcorn set out on the table. Couple movies are stacked together next to the popcorn while everyone was in the kitchen getting something to drink. I walked in and since Mason had his back to me I decided to jump on him. He ended up catching me instead of falling to the ground :( . Oh well I'll get him later ;) . Carly and Justin found seats on the floor while me and Mason took up the whole couch. Mason was laying down his back against the couch and I laid Infront of him, his arms around my waist. Justin and Carly the same way but on the floor.

We were watching a scary movie first, The Boy, then Annabelle and after that me and Carly will chose a movie since the boys choose first. At one point I jump slightly and Mason tightened his arm around me while kissing my neck. Shortly after that when we were all done with the movies and finished off two bowls of popcorn we all went to bed. When we got to our room Mason picked me up and threw me onto the bed while I was giggling the whole time. Mason then walked toward the bed and climbed up so he was hovering over me. He gently kissed my lips his at my sides on the bed to hold him up. My hands instantly traveled up his chest and arms to tangle in his mess of hair.
His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance in which I allowed.

While our tongues where fighting for dominance, the once gently kiss slowly deepened and heated up. I brought my hips up to roughly grind against his while my hands traveled down to the end of his shirt. I tugged on it silently telling Mason to take it off in which he did so only breaking our kiss for a few seconds. After that I brought my arms up and knocked his down so his body was pressed against mine. His hands came between us and slowly lifted my shirt up and with every inch of skin that was reveled, a warm kiss was pressed to it. Soon both our pants were on the floor joining the clothing we took off already. He was left in his boxers while I was left in my lacy black Victoria Secret bra and matching underwear. I could feel his very excited member through his boxers as our bodies were pressed together again. Suddenly I pushed Mason onto his back and sat on his lap, my knees on each side of his hips. I ran my hands up and down his chest while biting my lip, knowing it turned Mason on even more.

I leaned down slowly and kissed his lips gently. I bit his lip and pulled back from the kiss. Then I turned over laid down smirking and looking away from Mason. "Goodnight Baby😏"  "wh-wh-what" he stuttered in a raspy voice. "I'm guessing you don't remember earlier I did warn you" "but but I thought you were joking around" I turned facing him and kissed his lips then turned back closing my eyes smirking. "Fine guess I have a cold shower to take thanks a lot love you too" "awwww you poor baby go take your shower and stop mumbling" next thing I heard was the door close and the water running. I closed my eyes and was slowly falling asleep. But before I did I felt arms around my waist so I turned and rested my head on a warm chest. "Goodnight Sadie bug love you even though you'll be the death of me" "night Mase love you too" I kissed his chest then fell asleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Comment and Vote
Hope you liked the chapter I'll try to update more since I'm on spring break now. Have a nice night ~S