Before D -day

Kai pov  play the song.

Dad call me,  he ask me to go to his office.  I arrive at his office. "Oh kai you arrive come here take a sit " say my father.  I sit in front of him.  "Jonginah you know right that you and soojung are going yo married right " I was so happy went father say about the married but I afraid that maybe our married we're cancel. "So me and Mr. Jung have decide that you guys going to married by  Saturday " say my father.  If I was by Saturday that's mean it we only have 2 more days. "So jongin go fetch  soojung and settle your wedding " say my father.

Krystal pov

I was in my office,  suddenly Mr.  Byun came in and say "miss Mr. Kai are waiting you at outside " . I was shock why would he came " ask him to came in " . Reply me. Then I see kai came and he sit in front of me . "What are you doing here jongin? " ask me to him. "Soojungah do you know that our married is this Saturday " say him. I was shocked " what,  I thought it going to be next month " say me. "So my father say we going to prepared our wedding starting today seen we only have 2 day,  so let go " say him. He hold my hand tightly and bring me to his car. "So where are we going first ?" Ask him. "Seen we already booked the hall,  we better buy our clothe " reply me.

Kai pov

Here we are at the wedding store.  I already we're my tuxedo it's was black in colour and with white shirt and electric blue seen our theme is electric blue cause it was me and Krystal favorite colour .  And right know I was waiting for Krystal to change. After a couple of minute,  and the employee open the curtain and I saw an angle in front of me. (You can imagine Krystal was wearing the dress ). "Jongin is it OK?  " ask her. "Of course it's okay soojung,  you look so gorgeous " reply me. After we bought our wedding clothe , we went to my apartment seen it's already night and her father ask me to bring her to my home seen there is anybody at home except the maids. "Krystal do you change to change your clothe? " ask me. "Yeah sure but do you have any extra clothe? " ask her . I go to my room and take my shirt and boxer.  I gave it to her. She went to the bathroom to take bath meanwhile I was changing my clothe.  She was in there for 15 minutes.  When she came out she look so sexy because that shirt cover her till her knee and I can't see the boxer seen I gave her my smallest boxer. Uhg... kai what are thinking it was not your first time to see her like this. "Kai do you have anything so that I can cook " she ask. "Yeah you can take anything from the fridge " . She went to the frigde and it look like she going to cook a fried rice. I went behind her and hug her from behind.

Krystal pov

Kai hug me from behind and start to snuggle his nose and my neck. "Kai stop it it's tickle " say me. "Just enjoy it wifey "reply him. "So what are you cooking? " ask him. "I am cooking you favorite fried rice " . And it's make me remember our memory kai ah.

Past (13)

"Soojung ah what  are you doing? "  ask jongin. "I was making your favorite fried rice " reply  me. At that time we are at jongin house seen his.and my  family was not at home and also his family ask me to company jongin,  so I decide to stay at his house for 2 weeks until our family comeback. He hug me from behind and start to nuzzle his nose at my neck. "Soojung you smell divine " he say. "Kai stop it it tickle ". "I will not stop" reply him. "Ya stop it " shout me.

Present

I hope that we can turn back the time.