Before D-day 2

Kai pov (play this song while reading to this ff)

I keep on nuzzle my nose at her neck, seen she was busy cooking and I have nothing to do. "Jongah stop it, let's eat okay " say soojung. We went to the living room and she was about to sit next to me. I quickly grab her hand and make her sit on my lap. "Ya Kim jongin what are you doing? " ask her. "Nothing " reply me. She take the fried rice and start to eat alone. "Ya Wifey ,why you are eating alone?!!!ask me. "You have your own rice right ?" Reply her. "No I don't want , I want your " say me. She start to feed me but, she change the spoon." Jungie why, do you change the spoon? " ask me while pout. "Whats wrong is your spoon " reply her. "But I want to use yours " say me. She chuckled a little bit and, she change the spoon and back and start to feed me. We finish the rice and she was about to go but I stop her. "What now jongah? " ask her prettily. "I want to hug you " say me. But her reaction was not like I thought, she just stand up and go. I kinda annoyed by her.

Krystal pov

I go to the kitchen and start to wash the dish, I just want to make him annoyed. After I finish washing, I see him from the kitchen. He totally angry at me. So I decided to went to him from behind and I hug him. He was about to turn but I stop him and I climb from the back of the couch and sit on his lap. And I kiss him on the neck and start to make hickey. "Jung....ah.. hmmm.....ahhhhh" he Moan. I continue my work, I start to open his shirt and kiss his chest and stomach. "Jung.....ahhhhhh.....hmmmmmm"he moan louder. I kiss his lip back to shut him up.

Kai pov

I was angry at her. Suddenly, I fell somebody was hugging me from me behind. Its was Krystal, I was about to turn. Suddenly , she climb Up from the back of the couch and sit on my lap.And she kiss my neck and I think she was making hickey on it. "Jung .....ah...... hmmmm....... ahhhh" I moan. She continue her work, she start to open my shirt and kiss his chest and stomach. "Jung......ahhhhhh.....hmmmm...." I moan louder. She kiss me on the lip to shut me down. "You didn't mad at me right? " say her with her puppy eyes. I try to avoid but I can't. "Okay you win but don't ever do that again " reply me. She nodded happily at me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now both of us was at My room. Seen we are sleepy, so we decide to sleep. "Jongah.... tomorrow is our big day " say Krystal while putting her head on my chest. "Yes jungie so I want you to sleep okay good night " say me. While kissing her cheeck. "Night Jong " reply her.

#sorry for late update because I don't have any idea. And read my another kaistal ff. "You are my world Krystal. Thank